[POLL] - FULL HONESTY - Would you still diet and train hard if you didn't need to?

Cycle help, AAS info, general information & exchange of opinions

Would you still diet and train?

Yes - I would continue to diet and train just as hard.
78%
No - I would focus on other aspects of my life that haven't been getting enough attention.
22%

Total votes: 9

Jozifp103

[POLL] - FULL HONESTY - Would you still diet and train hard if you didn't need to?

Post by Jozifp103 »

If you could take a pill or injection that would make you big and lean without having to train or diet would you take it? And would you stop working out and dieting and focus on other things in your life that you may have been neglecting or putting off? Some of us are into this for the look alone, and some of us are into this because we love every aspect of it.

What would you do and why?

Phill

Re: [POLL] - FULL HONESTY - Would you still diet and train hard if you didn't need to?

Post by Phill »

I do what I do for aesthetics but also because not everyone can or are able to have what I have and keep it.

honestly if there was a pill or anything that made you have this type of body without following diet and training, then everyone could have it, it would lose its meaning.

yes I love to train and I love my diet, but without there really being any goal to be achieved there would be no reason to do it.
I would take the pill (as everyone could do) and dedicate my life to other aspects.
MONSTRO

Re: [POLL] - FULL HONESTY - Would you still diet and train hard if you didn't need to?

Post by MONSTRO »

Yes, yes, yes
I train always even in my honey moon in 2005 when i married my wife Mariza 😜
I train because this is parte of me , this is my life . My goal was never to be a top athlete or even compete but mostly grow and be as Freak as possible and life this lifstyle forever.
A.font817

Post by A.font817 »

Training is a huge form of stress relief for me! Also dieting all the time makes the cheat meals taste that much better
HFO3

Post by HFO3 »

I'd swallow the pill or take the injection without hesitation lol...HOWEVER... I would continue to workout, but not for the love of lifting iron or the act of working out but rather the unspoken rewards attained since that is also the fruit of the labor.
I love the high-level release of endorphins, the adrenaline, and of course, I love the pump! Those things are what I am in love with and addicted to, not the pile of iron. The food is a no brainer, I will always eat properly since that is by far the best health insurance you can buy and I feel great from eating good food.
Kylo Tren

Post by Kylo Tren »

I would continue to train and diet. Maybe not quite as crazy. But the whole thing for me is that I physically, mentally, emotionally feel better when I do train and eat right. And yeah the look is always a great side effect of it all. I want to live the optimum life and be healthy as long as possible. That’s the goal for me. I did enough damage in my younger years that now it’s all about trying to maximize my potential for a healthy, happy, long life.
Vision

Post by Vision »

If I didn't have to train as hard and diet this way, No I wouldn't do it as hard.. would still train because of what it does for me mentally, but pushing myself I wouldn't do, because that alone has made my career much more difficult at times. If I could have best of both worlds, super!
www.PuritySourceLabs.ru
At PSL you will explore our Vision and Core Values –
Here you trust what you believe in and expect, the lowest prices & the highest quality compounds.

Jozifp103

Post by Jozifp103 »

Kylo Tren wrote: Sat Jul 11, 2020 11:58 am I would continue to train and diet. Maybe not quite as crazy. But the whole thing for me is that I physically, mentally, emotionally feel better when I do train and eat right. And yeah the look is always a great side effect of it all. I want to live the optimum life and be healthy as long as possible. That’s the goal for me. I did enough damage in my younger years that now it’s all about trying to maximize my potential for a healthy, happy, long life.
I think I'm in the same boat as you. I'd still train for sure because I love the high it gives me....but as far as dieting that shit can fuck right off lol. If I could eat whatever I wanted and still look great and be healthy you better believe it's brownie sundaes for breakfast baby.
markl

Post by markl »

I have been fasting for 2 years, along with using gear, my body fat bounces between 10-13% doctor verified. I found it helped with tough to get rid of fat like flanks, lower back and abs.
Jozifp103

Post by Jozifp103 »

markl wrote: Mon Jul 13, 2020 4:39 pm I have been fasting for 2 years, along with using gear, my body fat bounces between 10-13% doctor verified. I found it helped with tough to get rid of fat like flanks, lower back and abs.
If you could take a pill that would keep you gaining muscle and losing fat without diet or exercise, would you still fast? Or continue to train?