Reminder to all...HCG is suppressive and is NOT for PCT

Cycle help, AAS info, general information & exchange of opinions

Jozifp103

Reminder to all...HCG is suppressive and is NOT for PCT

Post by Jozifp103 »

I'm sure most of you know this but I still see many questions posted all over the internet asking about how to use HCG for PCT. I just want to remind everyone that you NEVER use HCG during PCT. HCG is to be run at low doses during your cycle to keep your tests primed for PCT, OR it csan be run at higher doses for a couple weeks after the cycle BUT IT IS ALWAYS STOPPED 5-7 DAYS BEFORE PCT.

HCG is suppressive to your HPTA. Naturally, your pituitary gland in the brain sends out a hormone called luteinizing hormone (LH) which makes its way to your testicles and signals them to produce testosterone. When you go on cycle your body recognized a large amount of androgens and decides it no longer needs to produce any because there is enough in your system already. Therefore your Pituitary gland slows down or stops sending LH to your testes and they eventually stop producing testosterone. When this happens, the testosterone-producing cells in the testes sort of shrivel up or deflate due to inactivity. This is what causes shrinkage. The purpose of HCG is to mimic the effects of LH as HCG has the same ability to signal the testes to produce testosterone. Therefore the HCG prevents testicular shrinkage.

HOWEVER, your body will recognize this signal and say "Hey, something is already signaling the testes to produce testosterone so no need to send out any LH at this time." Therefore your LH production will remain shut down until you stop the HCG and introduce PCT drugs to your regimen.

Make sense?