Running MENT higher than Test

Cycle help, AAS info, general information & exchange of opinions

anabolichow2

Running MENT higher than Test

Post by anabolichow2 »

So I like to keep my Testosterone at around 250mg per week, I never used MENT before So I was wondering if this would be a good idea, and I figured I would ask the individuals that have used it before.

Test - 250mg a week
MENT - 300mg a week (gradually increase throughout the ten weeks)

My YouTube:
Anabolic How 2

Instagram:
Anabolichow2
TrenHRD
Vision

Re: Running MENT higher than Test

Post by Vision »

anabolichow2 wrote: Fri May 22, 2020 1:14 pm So I like to keep my Testosterone at around 250mg per week, I never used MENT before So I was wondering if this would be a good idea, and I figured I would ask the individuals that have used it before.

Test - 250mg a week
MENT - 300mg a week (gradually increase throughout the ten weeks)
I personally don't see any greater returns with ment after 6 weeks, it seems to slow down a but around week 6.. You're best bet is to use test prop, a short ester, this way you don't have a longer ester loitering and hanging around with all that estro conversion going on.. Test prop is in and out a lot of times faster than aromatase enzymes have a chance to target the hormone during cleavage time..

I like test Prop 50mgs with Each injection of ment.. you dont need much of the test prop or anything else.. ment is that strong, it may even block others..
www.PuritySourceLabs.ru
At PSL you will explore our Vision and Core Values –
Here you trust what you believe in and expect, the lowest prices & the highest quality compounds.

MONSTRO

Re: Running MENT higher than Test

Post by MONSTRO »

Ment is super strong , so like Vision said keep it 6 weeks and that way use with a short ester of test like propionate and gives you huge and quick results.