Show off your home gym

Cycle help, AAS info, general information & exchange of opinions

Jozifp103

Show off your home gym

Post by Jozifp103 »

Mine isn't much (yet) but with all the price gouging going on right now this is what over $2k got me so far. I had nothing prior to my gym closing 2 months ago. This was all bought within 2 weeks of my gym closing. It was this or drinking bleach essentially lol. Anyways, here's mine so far...Let's see yours.

ImageImageImageImage

cdubw44

Re: Show off your home gym

Post by cdubw44 »

Well got my pully pic small enough. Gave up on the rack.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
PharmaMen

Post by PharmaMen »

cdubw44 wrote: Sat May 09, 2020 1:06 am Well got my pully pic small enough. Gave up on the rack.
Sorry bro, what would this be???
nothing can be understood from the photo :?
cdubw44

Post by cdubw44 »

PharmaMen wrote: Sat May 09, 2020 7:51 am
cdubw44 wrote: Sat May 09, 2020 1:06 am Well got my pully pic small enough. Gave up on the rack.
Sorry bro, what would this be???
nothing can be understood from the photo :?
Ah! You must not know about the struggle to add a pic yet! You have to shrink the pic down and down to get it on here if you’re using a android. I will try that Tapatalk app and see if that works. It is just a simple pulley from archon fitness. Nice machine if you’re tall.
Jozifp103

Post by Jozifp103 »

And that's one thing I don't have but need. I need some sort of cable machine to do my lats. Right now I'm working with resistance bands and they don't work to well IMO.
cdubw44

Post by cdubw44 »

Jozifp103 wrote: Mon May 11, 2020 12:24 pm
And that's one thing I don't have but need. I need some sort of cable machine to do my lats. Right now I'm working with resistance bands and they don't work to well IMO.
Archon fitness is the one I have around 240$. It was the tallest best reviewed one I could find. Only loaded 280 but held up great
Vision

Post by Vision »

They sell these pulley's on line I had a lat machine, on my cage but I wanted a pulley system like a cable cross over machine.
I added a bar on top of my cage and clamped it with U bolts.. and added the pulleys to each side.. worked great!

www.PuritySourceLabs.ru
At PSL you will explore our Vision and Core Values –
Here you trust what you believe in and expect, the lowest prices & the highest quality compounds.

MrFist

Post by MrFist »

Love the cable crossovers and lat pull downs. I have one that does,it all just add you weights from the bench or leg machine and GTG. I do wish it had the built in square flat plate so I didn’t have to move the plates so often but it’s good machine. However it’s in 1000 pieces in a movin van right now so I’m down to 3 sets of dumbbells and rubber bands til next week.
Jozifp103

Post by Jozifp103 »

Vision wrote: Mon May 11, 2020 12:51 pm
They sell these pulley's on line I had a lat machine, on my cage but I wanted a pulley system like a cable cross over machine.
I added a bar on top of my cage and clamped it with U bolts.. and added the pulleys to each side.. worked great!

Now that's the type of stuff I need. With my low ceilings and finished carpet floors I'm limited to what equipment I can fit/use. This looks like it was build for my house. Good stuff.
MrFist

Post by MrFist »

You can also hook it up to a punching bag or kick bag holder. Prob even a pull-up bar if had one. My luck I’d rip the board out the ceiling and have a new skylight