Stenbolone

Cycle help, AAS info, general information & exchange of opinions

Push50

Stenbolone

Post by Push50 »

Stenbolone 100 - 100mg/ml 10ml/vial - Euro-Pharmacies - USA

100% GUARANTEE And STRICT QUALITY CONTROL PROCESS.
Supplier: Euro-Pharmacies
Chemical Name: Stenbolone acetate
Comes In: 10 ml vial - 100 mg/ml
Dosage: 50-200 mg/EOD
Active time: 2-5 days
Class: Anabolic/Androgenic Steroid

This hormone is said to be a favorite of Dan Duchaine. I had to ask myself, “Self, what is so fascinating about this hormone that Dan Ducahaine liked it so Much”. I mean that is a legitimate question, I mean he is the MASTER JEDI of Steroids after all.

So, structurally, what does Stenbolone look like? Well, it looks very similar to Primo. It is said that is why Duchaine liked it so much, because it provided the effects of Primo, but much faster. So the following is what they look like:

Sten - 17beta-Hydroxy-2-methyl-5alpha-androst-1-en-3-one
Primo
- 17beta-Hydroxy-1-methyl-5alpha-androst-1-en-3-one heptanoate

So, the main difference is that Stenbolone has two Methyl Groups attached while Primo has one Methyl Group and a fatty acid group. Why there have been two methyl groups added to Stenbolone is anyone’s guess, but I have no idea. I could understand if it was being used orally, this would provide more oral availability and provide multiple passes before breaking down in the liver. But this is injectable? I guess we could, considering the methyl groups, shoot it in our mouth and still expect results.

I still need to do more research on the “Heptanoate” or Fatty Acid Chain but what I think I understand is that it tends to inhibit some of the action at T3 receptors. This would explain why Stenbolone offers better results quicker but basically, the structure of both hormones is similar enough that we can expect similar results.
Furthermore, because Stenbolone appears to be a 5 alpha reduced form of Boldenone, we should not see any aromatization with it so we should not see any estrogenic side effects.

In Boldenone we see a Double Bond between the Carbon 1 and Carbon 2 positions of the molecule. This is the same double bond that we see in Stenbolone. This part of the molecular structure makes it less androgenic than most of us would like to see it and only half as androgenic as Dihydrotestosterone(DHT). But because of this, DHT- side effects are not a significant concern. Over all Stenbolone appears to be a very safe drug, so coupled with better stimulation of the T3 Receptors, its easy to see why Duchaine preferred it and why he stated if he had to pick one steroid to use for the rest of his life, it would be Stenbolone.

Stenbolone Acetate is also seen as [2-methyl-5alpha-androst-1-en-3-one,17b-ol]
It has a molecular base weight of 302.4558
The typical weight of the ester is found to be approximately 19.8% of the molecule weight 60.0524
The typical dosage rate will ussal be around 100mg/EOD or ED with the best effective dosage rate being 350-700mg/week and it has an active half-life of 3 days.
Androgenic/Anabolic Ratio (estimate): 88:55

ALL CONTENT IS PROVIDED STRICTLY FOR ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES. UNCLE Z AND MYSELF MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND AS TO THE CONTENT, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED USE OF AAS/PEDS, MEDICAL ISSUES OF ATHLETES, MEDICAL ADVICE. BY USING ANY CONTENT IN ANY WAY, WHETHER OR NOT AUTHORIZED, THE USER ASSUMES ALL RISK AND HEREBY RELEASES UNCLE Z AND MYSELF FROM ANY AND ALL LIABILITY ASSOCIATED WITH THE CONTENT.

Vision

Re: Stenbolone

Post by Vision »

THE BEST STUFF ON THE PLANET....

Its like a super clean tren and primo all in one...
www.PuritySourceLabs.ru
At PSL you will explore our Vision and Core Values –
Here you trust what you believe in and expect, the lowest prices & the highest quality compounds.