SubQ injections

Cycle help, AAS info, general information & exchange of opinions

CTB532421

SubQ injections

Post by CTB532421 »

So far I have been a huge fan of doing them. Reduced scar tissue potential, my bloods have been stable, and so far vey minimal side effects. I never intend to blast grams of gear I would like to live past 50. So my question is are all oil based AAS able to be effectively injected subQ?

Jozifp103

Re: SubQ injections

Post by Jozifp103 »

CTB532421 wrote: Mon Jun 14, 2021 2:40 am So far I have been a huge fan of doing them. Reduced scar tissue potential, my bloods have been stable, and so far vey minimal side effects. I never intend to blast grams of gear I would like to live past 50. So my question is are all oil based AAS able to be effectively injected subQ?
Essentially yes. However I personally have never / probably would never inject more than .5cc - 1cc of oil subQ. Even .5cc can sometimes leave painful lumps that last for several days. It is generally known that the body will accept intramuscular injections more readily and with less pushback from the body (immune response, abscesses, inflammation, painful lumps, etc.). But everyone is different and I agree that subQ injections are more convenient. When I cruise I inject .5cc (125mg) twice a week subQ with a 5/8" 27g insulin syringe. You can literally pin anywhere if you go subQ. Even in low-fat areas like upper arms, pectorals, etc, all you have to do is insert the needle at like a 45 degree angle so you stay in the subQ fat and not in the muscle. Hell I've even injected into my forearms this way.