T4 with HGH - Why?

Cycle help, AAS info, general information & exchange of opinions

giovannisr616

Re: T4 with HGH - Why?

Post by giovannisr616 »

I had known of this but I was Doubted by others, It's Very Nice to know that There are Some REALLY SMART & Experienced People Here.

MONSTRO

Post by MONSTRO »

if t3 or t4 at low doses improve protein absortion why not use , and t4 is like prohormone of t3 you can use and stop without problems. t4 is safe
juanrosi

Post by juanrosi »

Thank you for sharing. Very interesting and useful info. By the way, I just run my first cycle with https://musclesfax.ws/oral-steroids.
MONSTRO

Post by MONSTRO »

I see but the prices are to high , in the past i use this brand but right now i prefer Euro Pharmacies is better quality and cheaper
Vision

Post by Vision »

juanrosi wrote: Thu May 14, 2020 5:40 pm Thank you for sharing. Very interesting and useful info. By the way, I just run my first cycle with https://musclesfax.ws/oral-steroids.
I have not used these products expect the Valkyrie, Valkyrie has some amazing products. I used them many times.
This is for an other topic though.
www.PuritySourceLabs.ru
At PSL you will explore our Vision and Core Values –
Here you trust what you believe in and expect, the lowest prices & the highest quality compounds.

MONSTRO

Post by MONSTRO »

It is true that t3/t4 will increase the absortion of proteins when used at low dose?
Vision

Post by Vision »

MONSTRO wrote: Sun Jun 28, 2020 4:02 pm It is true that t3/t4 will increase the absortion of proteins when used at low dose?
I have personally never heard of this, however I do know that the combo of both will disrupt many proteins in the system, thus the addition of AAS is extremely necessary to offset this effect, there is so many different types of proteins in our systems that can be effected.
www.PuritySourceLabs.ru
At PSL you will explore our Vision and Core Values –
Here you trust what you believe in and expect, the lowest prices & the highest quality compounds.

MONSTRO

Post by MONSTRO »

Im using 100mcg t4 , do you think this can be the reason i dont gain weight using all that gear?
anabolichow2

Post by anabolichow2 »

I do this often, but no longer than 20-30 days at a time. (low dosage T4 with 5iu of hgh daily)
My YouTube:
Anabolic How 2

Instagram:
Anabolichow2
TrenHRD
MONSTRO

Post by MONSTRO »

What dosage you use? i use 100mcg and when i stop much more easy gain weight and more strenght, i think thyroid hormones should only be used pre contest and only if you are not ready , if not stay away and use clenbuterol, yohimbine and cardarine