"Talk with the gurus" : Cortisol levels and AAS

Cycle help, AAS info, general information & exchange of opinions

MONSTRO

"Talk with the gurus" : Cortisol levels and AAS

Post by MONSTRO »

Stress can kill!!! Yes stress not just kill´s your gains but your life to. In the modern days is almost impossible to have a life without stress, with wife, in job with boss, and the major cause of stress in when you dont have the money to pay all your bills in the end of the month and this causes huge stress in the couple ( discussions every day ).
I can tell by myself , because i have been in this situation from 2014 to 2019 and is impossible control stress and of course cortisol ( the gains killer).
All my life i have high cortisol levels because i stress alot, even the small think for me represent alot and put me on pressure , maybe because in always trying perfection in all i done (more preasure to me ).

Now i understand how athletes go to Kuwait and get huge results? because they are isolated, like machines doing only bodybuilding 24/7. (no stress )

What is the best way to recover from overtraining ?
I will be a stessed person all my life , what can i do to control cortisol?
Should i keep using trenbolone in my cycle?
If i dont sleep well during night should i take : Lorazepam, Xanax to sleep well ?
I should train intense but never to failure and never more than 45min ?
Keep diet of the off season to grow?

Phill

Re: "Talk with the gurus" : Cortisol levels and AAS

Post by Phill »

my last blood test report cortisol at:
27,58 μg/dl (morning recommended values: 4,82 - 19,5)

yes, stress can kill you.
If your adrenal glands are asking for mercy, please, take a break!

take care of your adrenal glands and don't make them sick chronically.
Sleep and rest are your best options.
MONSTRO

Post by MONSTRO »

Phil do you have any sujestion to take? or stop taking on cycle?

Witch are the worst steroids for cortisol? and witch are the best to help?
Phill

Post by Phill »

MONSTRO wrote: Mon Jul 13, 2020 2:09 pm Phil do you have any sujestion to take? or stop taking on cycle?

Witch are the worst steroids for cortisol? and witch are the best to help?
progesterone is a precursor of cortisol, therefore no tren or other aas with progestin activity.
Yes to winny that is anti-progestin aas.

here an image of what cortisol does.
cortisol.png
obviously cortisol, like all other hormones, is NECESSARY within the right limits, if raised (but even if too low) it leads to imbalances and "side" effects

some natural supplements to take to lower cortisol

phosphatidylserine

RHODIOLA ROSEA

vitamin C

The Magnolia bark obtained from Magnolia Officinalis, has an anxiolytic activity similar to benzodiazepines, interacts with the GABA receptor and controls cortisol levels.

BETA SITOSTEROLO (derived from wheat germ oil). It balances the relationship between cortisol and DHEA (one of the sex hormones produced by the adrenals) especially following exercise-induced stress.

BCAAs, are inhibitors of cortisol production, work both by increasing the synthesis of glutamine in the muscles and by preventing its release under the influence of cortisol.

TEANIN Mainly present in Green Tea, it stimulates non-sleepy relaxation by stimulating the production of the GABA neurotransmitter in the brain, counteracting the stimulating effects of caffeine.

BASIL SACRED is one of the main herbs used in India to reduce the negative effects of stress by lowering the production of cortisol.

WITHANIA SOMNIFERA also ASHWAGANDA or INDIAN GINSENG is an adaptogenic plant capable of supporting the immune system, useful in states of anxiety and insomnia and capable of controlling the production of cortisol.

7-keto DHEA, which is sold as an over-the-counter supplement, is important for the reduction of cortisol.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Vision

Post by Vision »

Many AAS (androgens) especially Halo because it's extremely aggressive can result in a decrease peak of plasma corticosterone concentrations by way of potentially disabling HSD-11B or 11B-HSD which are hosts of enzymes that catalyze the conversion of cortisone to active cortisol.. Almost inducing a state of adrenal fatigue by other methods of action, basically inducing adrenal fatigue like symptoms..You can experience this while on most AAS "especially" Trenbolone, drol and some pro-hormones (MT1/SD), there can be a slew of rather aggressive sides not only from it's toxicity to the liver but through this other indirect course of action yielding a slew of undesired sides in "some" users....

I would suggest to anyone with adding some DHEA with some sublingual vitamin b12 complex and take it from there.. Try and cut back on caffeine, in fact I would suggest extracting it from their daily life just for the time being..

An other suggestion one may want to add some low to a moderate dose of GHRP-6 and/or Hexarelin, these peptide both act in a similar mechanisms and have been known to increase the release of ACTH which can improve the serum plasma levels with cortisol, restoring it to a health functional state, hindering any halotestin or other "AAS" related sides that may be present by way of adrenal fatigue like symptoms..
www.PuritySourceLabs.ru
At PSL you will explore our Vision and Core Values –
Here you trust what you believe in and expect, the lowest prices & the highest quality compounds.

Vision

Post by Vision »

Phill wrote: Mon Jul 13, 2020 2:05 pm my last blood test report cortisol at:
27,58 μg/dl (morning recommended values: 4,82 - 19,5)

yes, stress can kill you.
If your adrenal glands are asking for mercy, please, take a break!

take care of your adrenal glands and don't make them sick chronically.
Sleep and rest are your best options.
stress is nothing to play around with, at all!!
www.PuritySourceLabs.ru
Here you trust what you believe in and expect, the lowest prices & the highest quality compounds.

MONSTRO

Post by MONSTRO »

Yes stress is a disease like any other and can destroy you slowly. Im super stresses , so i need to take all supplements and drugs to keep my cortisol ok to have a normal life and keep growing in gym.

I need your help with all products i should take to help me?
I dont take coofe and cafeine for 3 months ( fell like zombie but i know is for my health )

Increase hgh can help me? or insulin? eat junk food ?
Vision

Post by Vision »

MONSTRO wrote: Mon Jul 13, 2020 8:07 pm Yes stress is a disease like any other and can destroy you slowly. Im super stresses , so i need to take all supplements and drugs to keep my cortisol ok to have a normal life and keep growing in gym.

I need your help with all products i should take to help me?
I dont take coofe and cafeine for 3 months ( fell like zombie but i know is for my health )

Increase hgh can help me? or insulin? eat junk food ?
Increasing HGH and slin will make you feel more lethargic.. When was the last time you had some bloods pulled, a full lipid panel and thyroid ?
www.PuritySourceLabs.ru

MONSTRO

Post by MONSTRO »

Yes more lethargyc os part of offseason . What i ask is if the reduce cortisol and help to recover from overtraining ?
Jozifp103

Post by Jozifp103 »

Vision wrote: Mon Jul 13, 2020 6:04 pm Many AAS (androgens) especially Halo because it's extremely aggressive can result in a decrease peak of plasma corticosterone concentrations by way of potentially disabling HSD-11B or 11B-HSD which are hosts of enzymes that catalyze the conversion of cortisone to active cortisol.. Almost inducing a state of adrenal fatigue by other methods of action, basically inducing adrenal fatigue like symptoms..You can experience this while on most AAS "especially" Trenbolone, drol and some pro-hormones (MT1/SD), there can be a slew of rather aggressive sides not only from it's toxicity to the liver but through this other indirect course of action yielding a slew of undesired sides in "some" users....

I would suggest to anyone with adding some DHEA with some sublingual vitamin b12 complex and take it from there.. Try and cut back on caffeine, in fact I would suggest extracting it from their daily life just for the time being..

An other suggestion one may want to add some low to a moderate dose of GHRP-6 and/or Hexarelin, these peptide both act in a similar mechanisms and have been known to increase the release of ACTH which can improve the serum plasma levels with cortisol, restoring it to a health functional state, hindering any halotestin or other "AAS" related sides that may be present by way of adrenal fatigue like symptoms..
If I'm understanding this correctly, the adrenal fatigue is cause from LOW cortisol?

I know Monstro is asking for ways to lower cortisol but I was always under the impression that AAS actually lowered cortisol levels as it is and also blocked the binding of cortisol at the receptor sites. If that's the case then it sounds like Monstro might have the wrong idea with trying to lower his cortisol because that may make his fatigue worse.

Am I totally off here or am I understanding correctly?