Tamox vs AI treat gyno

Cycle help, AAS info, general information & exchange of opinions

MONSTRO

Tamox vs AI treat gyno

Post by MONSTRO »

Everyone knows what gynecomastia and lipomastia is, and i'm not going to waste time on a complete and boring text, let's get straight to the point. how to treat. ??

First you will need tests to find out the cause, and then the treatment. basic tests are prolactin and estradiol, you need to use drugs to treat this before, or in conjunction with tamox to regress the gland .. Gynecomastia can be treated with AI’s as well, and some people have results with them, plus the side effects and costs are not worth it. The time the gland is formed also influences the treatment outcome. the big problem with gynecomastia is when the glandular tissue is replaced by fibrous tissue (on average 1-2 years), as it does not respond to therapy via drugs so well, in the vast majority of cases it will only come out “by passing the knife”. . Gynecomastia can also (and sometimes must) be treated during a cycle. the sooner you start treatment the better ...

Treatment recommended according to my experience .. (already tested on several people with a positive result) In cases where gynecomastia is in an advanced stage, I suggest starting with 60 mg for one or two weeks. (cases of gynecomastia that are six months or more stabilized.) to the others, 40 mg until you can “break” the whole lump. (until you feel that the lump has really come apart completely) 20 mg to finish (until all the swelling of the nipple is removed and the gynecomastia is cleared).

Tamox and gains regarding the fall of IGF1 I have reports with exams, including a user here on the forum who increased his testo from 600 to over 1100, using only tamox, during treatment of his gynecomastia, which was formed about 5 months ago after a disastrous cycle with only methandrostenolone (Dbol) I honestly think that some comment on tamox decrease gains is bullshit. This is because although tamox acts directly on the ER present in the liver, decreasing IGF-1, it also increases testosterone (acting on the hypothalamus-pituitary). By increasing the supply of testosterone, there will be more peripheral aromatization, so there will be more GH. In the end, nothing is going to change.

Monstro