The Best Proviron info ever, is HERE!

HFO3

Re: The Best Proviron info ever, is HERE!

Post by HFO3 »

I recently ordered some proviron and I plan to run it at 50mgs a day in lue of masteron. my hope is the same sexual and well being results without the hairline recession lol btw, does anyone know where I can get some 2%keto shampoo :)

Vision

Post by Vision »

HFO3 wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 8:11 pm I recently ordered some proviron and I plan to run it at 50mgs a day in lue of masteron. my hope is the same sexual and well being results without the hairline recession lol btw, does anyone know where I can get some 2%keto shampoo :)
There's a few online pharma's that sell it fairly cheap... just type in KETOCONAZOLE SHAMPOO 2% on google and click shopping.. I forgot to have my Doc write me more, I been without it for a min now. :(
I been using head and shoulders and that works OK.. some brands have KETOCONAZOLE SHAMPOO on the shelf, but not in a higher dose :(
you can even go to urgent care and they can write a script for it.. ;)
www.PuritySourceLabs.ru
At PSL you will explore our Vision and Core Values –
Here you trust what you believe in and expect, the lowest prices & the highest quality compounds.

HFO3

Post by HFO3 »

Vision wrote: Wed Sep 02, 2020 9:50 am
HFO3 wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 8:11 pm I recently ordered some proviron and I plan to run it at 50mgs a day in lue of masteron. my hope is the same sexual and well being results without the hairline recession lol btw, does anyone know where I can get some 2%keto shampoo :)
There's a few online pharma's that sell it fairly cheap... just type in KETOCONAZOLE SHAMPOO 2% on google and click shopping.. I forgot to have my Doc write me more, I been without it for a min now. :(
I been using head and shoulders and that works OK.. some brands have KETOCONAZOLE SHAMPOO on the shelf, but not in a higher dose :(
haha hey brother! I thought you might chime in here lol I have bought it online, it's cheap in cost and in quality, it did nothing for me. I think they just fake it and relabel 1% to 2 % I mean most people would never know the difference, who knows?
Vision

Post by Vision »

HFO3 wrote: Fri Sep 04, 2020 4:49 am
haha hey brother! I thought you might chime in here lol I have bought it online, it's cheap in cost and in quality, it did nothing for me. I think they just fake it and relabel 1% to 2 % I mean most people would never know the difference, who knows?
Hahaha... I know where this is going... Let me see what I can do.. I have to reach out, but it won't be until this weekend before I do some digging and getting some.. :D :D :D
www.PuritySourceLabs.ru
Here you trust what you believe in and expect, the lowest prices & the highest quality compounds.

HFO3

Post by HFO3 »

Vision wrote: Fri Sep 04, 2020 10:00 am
HFO3 wrote: Fri Sep 04, 2020 4:49 am

Hahaha... I know where this is going... Let me see what I can do.. I have to reach out, but it won't be until this weekend before I do some digging and getting some.. :D :D :D
lol nah man TBH, I wasn't going there... but if you're willing, I will not turn it down! LOL I'll BTC you a generous $$$ for a steak dinner date for you and your beautiful bride :)
MONSTRO

Post by MONSTRO »

Im using Proviron fromEuro Pharmacies for the first time , in the past i always use from Portugal Pharmacy Bayer and i can tell is at least the same quality if not stronger than the original Bayer proviron. Euro never fails
Vision

Post by Vision »

MONSTRO wrote: Mon Sep 14, 2020 7:59 pm Im using Proviron fromEuro Pharmacies for the first time , in the past i always use from Portugal Pharmacy Bayer and i can tell is at least the same quality if not stronger than the original Bayer proviron. Euro never fails
I have used both extensively, EP hands down stands right there with any pharma group with this product, no way around it.. I have bloods to prove it..
www.PuritySourceLabs.ru

MONSTRO

Post by MONSTRO »

Is not easy to find such quality proviron and we all now that Bayer in pharmacy is very restricted , So now we can have top proviron in PSL :D
Cmarsh828

Post by Cmarsh828 »

My body def doesn’t enjoy prolonged use even at 25mg. Ol prostate started acting up. Already miss the benefits i got from it running a TRT dose for a while.
Chandomcweazy

Post by Chandomcweazy »

Awesome info . Gonna gave to grab some for myself