The same testosterone ester may effects user differently..

Cycle help, AAS info, general information & exchange of opinions

Vision

The same testosterone ester may effects user differently..

Post by Vision »

Occasionally we notice the topic about the usage with one particular ester providing different results in users alike.
At the same time others claiming one ester to be superior to its counterparts..
These particular instances are all individual based on each own static system of checks & loops, respectively, there's no 2 individuals that are a carbon copy..
This is why people argue that Cypionate is much more potent than Enanthate, or vise versa
as this is a fragile argument at best and is absurd. Your receptors are only recognizing free bi-hormone no matter what the ester that was utilized to deploy the parenting hormone!

Let's launch this topic with the expression "single hormones yielding an opposite effect rather than a positive response to the hormone as some individuals claim/experience"..

An appropriate analogy to kick-off with would be to look at an alcoholic as an example...

Why and alcoholic?

Genetics..now worries, I'll explain!

Everyone posses different gene expression,with enzymes,protein bonds,and so on..
(Enzymes are known to catalyze more then 5k biochemical types)..
Yet our bodies posses inhibitors and activator molecules that can greatly effect the activity,
by increasing or decreasing hormonal actives..
Now, that of an acholohic,it's a genetic predisposition (same applies for particular endocrines with sensitive users concerning AAS) in which one posses a group of particular enzymes that metabolize alcohol much differently compared to other individuals,
thus the effects will be much greater, and more detrimental in some individuals over the next..(Different metabolization)

Now, let's equate this with hormones..

( Starting Example would be) Testosterone..
Testosterone may play 3 roles..

1) Testosterone as its primary function..
2) At times converting into DHT (dihydrotestosterone: a more potent androgen)
3) And the one that nobody likes - Converting into estrogen :o

Here you see this effect stands-out greatly by individual instances because genetics, age or even ethnicity in some cases,
and at times even sex may be a factor, whether one has a greater presence of aromatase enzymes, or even a deficiency..
Hormones have various biosynthetic pathways that is scribed in the endorcrine,
some of these scribed pathways are either at the end of there pathway or before reaching their target tissue receptor (to control plasma levels or active compounds),
and at times after termination of their actions inactivation and elimination..

However many of hormones and esters are metabolized within their target tissue,
in which a complex interplay between activation and inactivation mechanisms serve to regulate the specificity and the amplitude of the hormonal response..

Bear in mind that this is why a "singular ester" or any hormones in HRT/TRT treatment is by no means designed as a one size fits all therapy...

For your reference: There's two main types of enzymes that act in the cleaving process of the ester in which activate the hormone...
These 2 particular "Enzymes" are esterases & hydrolysate. These come along and cleave pieces of the ester off the hormone,
thereby releasing the active chemical (parenting steroid hormone) and allowing it to do its job (ultimately muscle building/tissue via protein synthesis, positive nitrogen balance and so on )...
Now in the bloodstream which testosterone and blood born nutrients and substances circulate is recognized as the "medium".
These enzymes circulate in the medium and directly affect the release of active hormone in the bloodstream by ester cleavage, thus exerting different expression per individuals, trigger a chute of cellular interaction at receptor sites that will differ from one to the next.

People need to remember that hormones are "chemical messengers" that rely messages to cells that display specific receptors for each hormone and respond to the signaling..Depending on the ester and the individuals metabolization ratio the hormone can/may make changes directly to a cell, by changing the genes that are activated, or by making changes indirectly to a cell by stimulating other signaling pathways inside a specific cell group that is effected and effect other processes, thus this can initiate an intracellular cascade of events..

This is why the same singular hormone ester effects some people differently, there's numerous ways a hormone can project different effects.. Depending on which transcription factors are present different genes will be transcribed in response...Consequently, the reason some individuals tend to bloat and others do NOT, as some can run 250mgs of testosterone and begin to see systems of fluid retention or edema exert in the circular system or particular regions of the body with estrogen.. At the same time there's individuals that can use 1000mgs of of testosterone and remain completely dry..

Naturally we know that diet is permitted and will be a huge reflection.. However, this article's about biosynthesis, not diet...

Regards,
Vision

www.PuritySourceLabs.ru
At PSL you will explore our Vision and Core Values –
Here you trust what you believe in and expect, the lowest prices & the highest quality compounds.

Macedog24

Re: The same testosterone ester may effects user differently..

Post by Macedog24 »

This is such a great article and true statement about how one hormone (testosterone) can have so many different effects among people. So many variables can come into play as stated above. And No two people are the same. Really understanding your own body and how it works/responds is so important. In general people like to throw everyone in the same group and start comparing ... Why isnt blah blah working for me. Why did so and so gain..xyz and im having more side effects... It isnt always that simple... Please take the time to try and do some research.. If you have question about what your reading or need help understanding what your experiencing and why? Just ask.. You have very knowledgeable admins ,mods and vets that im certain would be more than willing to help .
DTown

Post by DTown »

Macedog24 wrote: Sat Apr 04, 2020 2:56 am This is such a great article and true statement about how one hormone (testosterone) can have so many different effects among people. So many variables can come into play as stated above. And No two people are the same. Really understanding your own body and how it works/responds is so important. In general people like to throw everyone in the same group and start comparing ... Why isnt blah blah working for me. Why did so and so gain..xyz and im having more side effects... It isnt always that simple... Please take the time to try and do some research.. If you have question about what your reading or need help understanding what your experiencing and why? Just ask.. You have very knowledgeable admins ,mods and vets that im certain would be more than willing to help .
This was very helpful I may share to my Facebook friends who belong to my same gym
maxmuscle1

Post by maxmuscle1 »

My favorite ester is test Isocaproate!! It works quickly and enhances my sex drive a lot! I’m a fan of blends as well. I use Cypionate and Enanthate for TRT but, recently am wanting to try the undecanoate; injecting e2weeks!

Max 💪
A.font817

Post by A.font817 »

Bump this up a lot to learn from this
MONSTRO

Post by MONSTRO »

Like a contest prep you never react the same from one to another and is the same body. Like prep lets see you use test cyp when you are low body fat and you got amazing results with almost no sides , you will said here the cyp is the best because when you use sustanon and enhantate you are much fatter and your estrogen goes high and you look fat with much more sides . So how we can tell some ester is better than another if our body never reacts the same , imagine different bodies .
Vision

Post by Vision »

Let's talk about your favorite ester, and why you specifically choose this one over other ones?!?!

Especially from the same exact hormone..
www.PuritySourceLabs.ru
Here you trust what you believe in and expect, the lowest prices & the highest quality compounds.

MONSTRO

Post by MONSTRO »

As Test i prefer E
Trenbolone i prefer Hexa (Parabolan)
Deca over NPP
Masteron i prefer E

So im a long ester man , i prefer to only use short esters pre contest
Vision

Post by Vision »

MONSTRO wrote: Tue Nov 17, 2020 5:18 pm As Test i prefer E
Trenbolone i prefer Hexa (Parabolan)
Deca over NPP
Masteron i prefer E

So im a long ester man , i prefer to only use short esters pre contest
I'm pretty much the same the only difference is test cyp over E.. I have more of an allergic response to test e..

Last bumped by Vision on Wed Nov 30, 2022 4:17 am.
www.PuritySourceLabs.ru