This is why you don't like boldenone

Cycle help, AAS info, general information & exchange of opinions

Phill

Post by Phill »

I will not give you all those historical info and more easily available on the net about Boldenone, but instead I would like to focus on two fundamental points to understand and know how to use this drug properly.
Yes, because in order for any substance to have an effect it must be used in the right way.
And most likely, if you are among those who do not like boldenone, it is possible that you have never used it properly.

Boldenone is related to the undecylenate ester.
This ester has a half life of two weeks and weighs 40% of the total weight.
Plus, boldenone itself is a "mild" steroid. A kind of baby-testosterone.

From this derive two fundamental points.

1 - time

Boldenone undecylenate, as mentioned, has a long duration of action, which leads to a very slow release of the hormone.
Peak and stable blood levels are reached after approximately 10 weeks of use at constant doses if not frontloaded.
Therefore, use this steroid for a useful period of 10 weeks to reach stable levels + at least another 10 weeks of cycle for a total of 20 weeks.
If you don't have 5-6 months, don't use this drug.

2 - Dosage

We said earlier that the undecylenate ester weighs 40% of the total.
When you take 100 mg of boldenone undecylenate, you will have 60 mg of boldenone hormone and 40 mg of ester (useless in anabolic terms).
It soon becomes clear that this drug, which by the way is very mild, must be used in "high" dosages.

When I read that you use boldenone at 600 mg for 8 weeks I'm not surprised when you complain about this drug.
It's like hearing a drunkard who usually drinks a glass of vodka and then tries a glass of beer and complains that the beer hasn't worked.
It seems stupid to compare a glass of vodka with a glass of beer, right?
Therefore, do not compare 500 mg of Trenbolone with 500 mg of Boldenone.

Yes I know, now you will tell me that you took it at 600-800 mg and it worked for you. and you may be wondering how much is this high dosage I'm talking about.

Well we are all different and the dose is personal and also related to experience and seniority in the use of these substances.
I'm also not here to sell anything or give "wrong" advice, I'm not telling you it's healthy and not hurting, nor am I telling you to try (it doesn't seem like it, does it?)
but let me tell you that under two grams per week for less than 20 weeks is for me a waste of time, money, oil,...
If not done you will be disappointed with this drug.

I love boldenone for the effect it has on the body, it is one of the best cosmetic drugs when used properly.
The veins, the vascularity that no other product gives. The hardness, the pump, the volume ... .in short, it gives you all those aspects that are typical of bodybuilding.
It actually means planning 6 and more months of cycle with at least 2 gr/week (that are only 1200 mg of active hormone, the remaining 800 mg do not count)
3-3,5 gr/week it would be better and that's what I take.

I have personally heard and read many reviews.
yes this product either you love it or you hate it, but I also paid attention to what I read and I can guarantee you that all those who have tried it as written above love boldenone.
The others, well you will have understood that they are those who do not love it.

Don't you love boldenone?
ok, you are free ... but: have you ever really tried it in the "correct" way?

And now, just shoot me and kill me with your comments!!!

Phill

Re: This is why you don't like boldenone

Post by Phill »

bolde.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
MONSTRO

Post by MONSTRO »

I always go to deca instead or trenbolone . But i know people that love it . Some people like brunet some like blond girls . Most important is you fell it and have gains keep it .
Tren4life

Post by Tren4life »

:ymblushing:

Great article! What about boldenone cypionate dosage? I seen raw from psl and plan to homebrew it. Was thinking about 2000-2500mg week for 20-25 weeks together with 800mg of test + maybe some tren and some orals like m1t or superdrol but my base would be test and bold. Dont want to overkill either
Phill

Post by Phill »

Tren4life wrote: Wed Jan 06, 2021 9:07 am :ymblushing:

Great article! What about boldenone cypionate dosage? I seen raw from psl and plan to homebrew it. Was thinking about 2000-2500mg week for 20-25 weeks together with 800mg of test + maybe some tren and some orals like m1t or superdrol but my base would be test and bold. Dont want to overkill either
never tried cyp, i can't tell you
sorry friend.
But considering the ester is a bit shorter and therefore kick in faster and the dose can decrease slightly 2-2.5 gr are just fine
MONSTRO

Post by MONSTRO »

If you will run over 20 weeks you are fine with normal bolde und, and over 2gr week is when magic happens . If you can post your progress will be amazing . Lets create our log´s with our evolution to make all more interested and motivated

Tren4life wrote: Wed Jan 06, 2021 9:07 am :ymblushing: