Trenbolone - how to dose correctly?

Cycle help, AAS info, general information & exchange of opinions

Hany-Support

Post by Hany-Support »

If you have decided to take trenbolone, you have certainly read about many side effects, and undesirable effects, as well as sensational effects.

In fact, everything is heavily colored ... It's like you think that Testosterone will knock you out of your shoes :D

If you already want to use Trenbolone, I will tell you about the doses.

To keep it healthy and mindful.

First of all, the most important thing you need to know about trenbolone is that it can be a bit of a headache.

And right after that point, it's gut problems.

When using trenbolone, you just need to use a couple of supplements to support your body.

I'm talking about:
- probiotic
- enzymes
- (glutamine - optional)
- liver protection

On the internet you will read that Tren must be as much as Testosterone, or even more..

Which is a mistake if this is your first contact and you want to avoid side effects as much as possible. We start with the smallest doses and frequent injections.

That's why I recommend starting with even 50mg a week and increasing it every week.
Until you feel bad.

Then you reduce to the previous dose.

So it should look like this.

Week 1 - 50mg week (25mg e3d)

Week 2 - 100mg week (50mg e3d)

Week 3 - 150mg week (75mg e3d)

Week 4 200mg week (100mg e3d)

And now yes, if this is your first contact, I would not increase to more than 250mg.

Depending on how you feel and how you tolerate it, but if you feel terrible at 250mg in week 5, then you reduce it the next week.

You must remember that more is not better.
The body is not a machine and anything ABOVE will affect you badly.

Prevention:

First of all, we test prolactin and estradiol.

With Trenbolone, these two hormones, i.e. Prolactin and Estradiol, will be inflated. That's why we have to be careful not to do more harm.

In addition, what is important, we watch the pressure and morphology..

With Trenbolone, the liver results will definitely be bad, so here we are trying to supplement the liver casings.

Regards. I offer in Forum my help.

>> If you want to repay our help on the Forum.
> Please follow and recommend our Social Media to others:

>-https://www.instagram.com/xsteroidscom/ :-bd
>https://www.facebook.com/xsteroids
:-bd
hammer2204

Re: Trenbolone - how to dose correctly?

Post by hammer2204 »

Also, I want to say a few words about this. Using higher doses of steroids increases the risk of side effects. To make the course safer, it's important to follow some guidelines:
Dosage: Stick to a maximum of 50 mg of acetate and 300 mg of enanthate per week to minimize risks.
Gradual Approach: Start with low doses and slowly increase to allow your body to adapt. If there's a negative reaction, stop the course promptly.
If the steroid course is longer than 5 weeks, consider taking 500-1000 IU of gonadotropin from the second week until the third week after the course. Begin post-cycle therapy 14 days after stopping enanthate or 2-3 days after acetate. This allows for the elimination of each form of Trenbolone.
For post-cycle therapy, it's recommended to use Clomid. Avoid Tamoxifen due to its enhanced progestin effect with Trenbolone.
Boosting natural testosterone levels takes about three weeks to a month.
Balanced sports nutrition can enhance the effectiveness of the course.