Cycle help, AAS info, general information & exchange of opinions

Push50

Uncle Z - M-1-T

Post by Push50 »

BULK OFFER
10% off for 5-9 bags
15% off for 10-14 bags
19% off above 19 bags

Anyone that has ran M-1-T will tell you this is the shit!!! But BEWARE!!
If you run this you MUST run a liver protectant and never run a cycle beyond 4 weeks and follow with a proper PCT.
M1T is said to be 910-1600% as anabolic and 100-200% as androgenic as methlytest.

M-1-T [Methyl 1-testosterone - also known as 17aa-1-testosterone]

It's a methylated version of the steroid 1-testosterone.
This structural modification makes steroids much more orally bioavailable by inhibiting breakdown in the liver.

It's been very popular and widely available on the market for a short time - feedback on this compound clearly indicates that it's the most effective legal prohormone/steroid product available.

Regardless of delivery method - it is hands down the most effective oral product.

A BIT OF ADVICE:
Running M-1-T it's best to start with at least a week at a dose of 5-10 mg to see how one reacts.
For many users this range is optimal and effective, while others prefer an ideal amount of 20-40 mg.
It depends on the experience, goals, and individual reaction. Many find a lower dose to be just as effective as a higher one, but with less side effects

Push50

Re: Uncle Z - M-1-T

Post by Push50 »

Bump
Hany-Support

Re: Uncle Z - M-1-T

Post by Hany-Support »

Push50 wrote: Fri Jun 30, 2023 7:29 pm Image

BULK OFFER
10% off for 5-9 bags
15% off for 10-14 bags
19% off above 19 bags

Anyone that has ran M-1-T will tell you this is the shit!!! But BEWARE!!
If you run this you MUST run a liver protectant and never run a cycle beyond 4 weeks and follow with a proper PCT.
M1T is said to be 910-1600% as anabolic and 100-200% as androgenic as methlytest.

M-1-T [Methyl 1-testosterone - also known as 17aa-1-testosterone]

It's a methylated version of the steroid 1-testosterone.
This structural modification makes steroids much more orally bioavailable by inhibiting breakdown in the liver.

It's been very popular and widely available on the market for a short time - feedback on this compound clearly indicates that it's the most effective legal prohormone/steroid product available.

Regardless of delivery method - it is hands down the most effective oral product.

A BIT OF ADVICE:
Running M-1-T it's best to start with at least a week at a dose of 5-10 mg to see how one reacts.
For many users this range is optimal and effective, while others prefer an ideal amount of 20-40 mg.
It depends on the experience, goals, and individual reaction. Many find a lower dose to be just as effective as a higher one, but with less side effects
A great measure if someone does not want to increase doses of Testosterone or other measures. It's a great boost to their activity, so I can recommend it to less professional and more people :)

I like to combine it with Proviron, together it gives a great boost of free testosterone, which gives all the benefits to the exercising person.

I do not know about other laboratories, but I know that EP works, I had the opportunity to test it and I can recommend it to people who do not want to increase their doses.
>> If you want to repay our help on the Forum.
> Please follow and recommend our Social Media to others:

>-https://www.instagram.com/xsteroidscom/ :-bd
>https://www.facebook.com/xsteroids
:-bd