What doses of steroids?

Cycle help, AAS info, general information & exchange of opinions

Hany-Support

What doses of steroids?

Post by Hany-Support »

Many beginners think after a few weeks, months, and the effects do not satisfy them.

Hence the idea to increase the dose. Which totally defeats the purpose

The body will not process the excess anyway, so everything that it does not process, simply put, will turn into much greater side effects.

Another thing, if we have a 265 lbs fat guy with 40% BF, he won't be using the same doses as a 265 lbs bodybuilder with 8% bf..

Therefore, higher doses will not speed up the whole puzzle.

The fact that you are on anabolic agents does not relieve you from the fact that the most important thing is "Sleep, eat, recover"

There is no way to speed up the physiological processes in the body.
Therefore, the lower the dose as long as possible, the better.

>> If you want to repay our help on the Forum.
> Please follow and recommend our Social Media to others:

>-https://www.instagram.com/xsteroidscom/ :-bd
>https://www.facebook.com/xsteroids
:-bd
Mobster

Re: What doses of steroids?

Post by Mobster »

Yep. There's some skewed logic which goes 'I gained 6lbs on 300g a week' (an awesome result BTW) so 'I'll up it to 600mg and I'll gain 12lbs' and so on. Yet it's patently obvious that if that was true then all those crazy mofos on 5000mg a week out to ALL weigh 400lbs. And still be gaining. That takes us down the rabbit hole of 10g and 20g week etc etc.

See Dallas McCarver and so called death cycles
Dustin

Post by Dustin »

Hany-Support wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 5:36 am Many beginners think after a few weeks, months, and the effects do not satisfy them.

The body will not process the excess anyway, so everything that it does not process, simply put, will turn into much greater side effects.

Another thing, if we have a 265 lbs fat guy with 40% BF, he won't be using the same doses as a 265 lbs bodybuilder with 8% bf..

The fact that you are on anabolic agents does not relieve you from the fact that the most important thing is "Sleep, eat, recover"

Ok so maybe it will be great to develop subject little bit becasue topic is good but not much info or suggestion :)
I think is immportant to define, what steroid user profile You talking about. Maybe I'm wrong but I think that that person is who is taking steroids without any basic knowledge. Topic is good bceasue a lot of advance steroids user or regular low dose trt users have this thoughts from time to time about raise dose.

Let's assume that diet, recovery, sleep is on point. First thing first: Blood Work... this is the best starting point of any hormones regulation. Health Monitoring

Another thing- why U thinking about taking them or what is a reason, what is Your goal that You start thinking about ped. If Your goal is challenge in heavy lifting the best way always is to ask and read before any steps. For example start a topic on forum like Ours XSteroids.

Try to conslult with somebody more experienced. Importnt thing is to always have in head: More doesn't mean better. It's not a problem to find information about when dose of any drug somebody recomends on start line should give us a red flag:)

Knowledge is the key, knowing that every person is different and using ped will effect on every single person differently. You have to be ready to deal with side efffects of individual drug. Steroids and the skin

Maybe is good place to give our users informations, When You can and when You shouldn't moderate dose of ped?

For example. Doctor set xx dose of test every two days. Person made blood work, hormones are in green section (numbers are good), but doesn't fill good, libido low, always fill tired? I think that person for sure will thinking about raising dose little bit.
Putting aside doctors. In many places, gyms, fitness community are people who will decide to start taking steroids, a take a lot to fast results. Many of them will not stop doing this becasue we tell them You got to stop... they will do any way, becasue they have goals they want to achive. I think the keys are guys who have experience and knowledge, to take care of them and try to minimize health damage.

Every person is different and road to reach own goal will have pros and cons, depends to we accept them.
Hany-Support

Post by Hany-Support »

Mobster wrote: Mon May 01, 2023 3:26 pm Yep. There's some skewed logic which goes 'I gained 6lbs on 300g a week' (an awesome result BTW) so 'I'll up it to 600mg and I'll gain 12lbs' and so on. Yet it's patently obvious that if that was true then all those crazy mofos on 5000mg a week out to ALL weigh 400lbs. And still be gaining. That takes us down the rabbit hole of 10g and 20g week etc etc.

See Dallas McCarver and so called death cycles
Exactly, we can't speed up physiological processes.

We are not able to build 10 kg of muscle mass if we are already advanced.
Unless we really are geneticists like CBUM, although he also gains 3-6 kg of pure muscle mass every year...
With extreme dedication, under the supervision of a professional trainer, with sacrifices and a lot of anabolic agents.

Remember that building muscle is a marathon, not a sprint.

Hany-Support

Post by Hany-Support »

Dustin wrote: Sat May 06, 2023 2:15 pm
Hany-Support wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 5:36 am Many beginners think after a few weeks, months, and the effects do not satisfy them.

Ok so maybe it will be great to develop subject little bit becasue topic is good but not much info or suggestion :)
I think is immportant to define, what steroid user profile You talking about. Maybe I'm wrong but I think that that person is who is taking steroids without any basic knowledge. Topic is good bceasue a lot of advance steroids user or regular low dose trt users have this thoughts from time to time about raise dose.

Let's assume that diet, recovery, sleep is on point. First thing first: Blood Work... this is the best starting point of any hormones regulation. Health Monitoring

Another thing- why U thinking about taking them or what is a reason, what is Your goal that You start thinking about ped. If Your goal is challenge in heavy lifting the best way always is to ask and read before any steps. For example start a topic on forum like Ours XSteroids.

Try to conslult with somebody more experienced. Importnt thing is to always have in head: More doesn't mean better. It's not a problem to find information about when dose of any drug somebody recomends on start line should give us a red flag:)

Knowledge is the key, knowing that every person is different and using ped will effect on every single person differently. You have to be ready to deal with side efffects of individual drug. Steroids and the skin

Maybe is good place to give our users informations, When You can and when You shouldn't moderate dose of ped?

For example. Doctor set xx dose of test every two days. Person made blood work, hormones are in green section (numbers are good), but doesn't fill good, libido low, always fill tired? I think that person for sure will thinking about raising dose little bit.
Putting aside doctors. In many places, gyms, fitness community are people who will decide to start taking steroids, a take a lot to fast results. Many of them will not stop doing this becasue we tell them You got to stop... they will do any way, becasue they have goals they want to achive. I think the keys are guys who have experience and knowledge, to take care of them and try to minimize health damage.

Every person is different and road to reach own goal will have pros and cons, depends to we accept them.
That's exactly what I meant.

A professional athlete will take different doses, a training person will take different doses, and TRT will still be different.

Either way, it's worth not to overdo it, because more is not always better.

When a 20-year-old boy comes to me and says that he takes 600mg of Testosterone on the first cycle weighing 70kg, it puzzles me where such raisins come from.

Dustin

Post by Dustin »

Ok, I thought about more details give users more view on the subject, and help them to understand shortcuts aren't good choice.

1. Dosage is something very indyviually.
2. What of symptoms of low trt You have?
3. Your Health overall .
4. Blood test (to see androgens, cholesterol, thyroid, liver, kidneys, vitamins etc) https://x-steroids.com/blog/preventive- ... onitoring/
5. Did You ever been on TRT or You still are?
6. How your day looks like?
7. Sleep quality.
8. Stress, anxiety.
9. Exercies and activities.
10. Diet.
Hany-Support

Post by Hany-Support »

Dustin wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 2:14 pm Ok, I thought about more details give users more view on the subject, and help them to understand shortcuts aren't good choice.

1. Dosage is something very indyviually.
2. What of symptoms of low trt You have?
3. Your Health overall .
4. Blood test (to see androgens, cholesterol, thyroid, liver, kidneys, vitamins etc) https://x-steroids.com/blog/preventive- ... onitoring/
5. Did You ever been on TRT or You still are?
6. How your day looks like?
7. Sleep quality.
8. Stress, anxiety.
9. Exercies and activities.
10. Diet.
I subscribe to what you wrote.

Soon I will write and touch on each of your points on the Forum. By writing posts about it.

It will be a great help for new bombers :P