* - What means for reduction - Knowledge in a pill

Cycle help, AAS info, general information & exchange of opinions

Hany-Support

* - What means for reduction - Knowledge in a pill

Post by Hany-Support »

Hi,
In this series, I will present to you what everyone loves the most, which is:

As I see anabolic, reducing agents for beginners / intermediate and advanced.

I'll start with the beginners.
HOWEVER, BEFORE THE INTRODUCTION, IMPORTANT!:
MEASURES WILL NOT DO THE HARD WORK FOR YOU, YOU WILL NOT LOOK LIKE Chris Bumstead.
THE MEASURES ARE AN ADDITION, THE MOST IMPORTANT FOR REDUCTION IS DIET, CARDIO AND TRAINING!

MONEY IS AN ADDITION, I ALWAYS TALK ABOUT IT, BECAUSE TO LOOK AWESOME, YOU HAVE TO FUCK UP!

So what anabolic agents would I definitely stock up on for my first reduction? :
BEGINNER:
- Testosterone
- Masteron
- Proviron (a great addition - delicate, and strongly supports free testosterone)
Supplements:
- Yohimbine
- Caffeine

In fact, I could end there, it is for people who want to do their first delicate reduction and are beginners.

However, if you care about much greater definition and you have been on the cycle longer, or this is your next cycle, then the real reduction should be:

ADVANCED:
-All of the above
- Clenbuterol
-T3 and T4.

You will really get in great shape on these measures. of course, provided that you are already in a caloric deficit, and you can progress in training. If you need help - write to the Forum. I will gladly help you. I help bodybuilding competitors in their preparations.

ULTRA ADVANCED:

-The same as above
- Salbutamol
- Growth hormone

This is how I would present the whole reduction for people in a nutshell. I will discuss the dosage in the next posts.

What is added and what do we use for the players to improve the quality of the muscles, to highlight all the details. We call it "cosmetic agents", i.e.

- Winstrol
- Oxandrolone.

This is most of the 95% what athletes use immediately before the competition several months.

Generally, the reduction can be divided into several parts. You don't have to be ultra advanced or advanced to use funds in this category.

It all depends on what reduction you care about, if you want to cut 6% body fat to the players, then you will rather use all these measures.

If you care about 8-12% body fat, with not lost muscles, the means for advanced will suffice.

Anyway, the most important thing when cutting down is not to eat like a pig, to move a lot. Be in a caloric deficit.

In summary, typical reduction measures are:

- Clenbuterol
- T3
- T4
- Salbutamol
- Growth hormone
ADDITIONALLY: Bodybuilders or people who know Trenbolone.

Cosmetics:

- Masteron
- Oxandrolone
- Winstrol

Supplementation:

- Caffeine
- Yohimbine

I sincerely recommend reducing to anyone who has body fat above 13%. Massaging at this level is not as effective as your insulin sensitivity is low.
If you already use anabolic agents and are thinking about reducing, it is worth adding these agents, but above all, do it wisely, using our forum.

Also remember that there are a lot of weak anabolic agents on the Internet.
Buying from euro-pharmacies you can be sure that they are of the highest quality.
Of course, I do not encourage anyone to use the measures, it is an individual decision.
To sum up, you need these funds to get in bodybuilding shape, as long as you have the knowledge how to get there :)

>> If you want to repay our help on the Forum.
> Please follow and recommend our Social Media to others:

>-https://www.instagram.com/xsteroidscom/ :-bd
>https://www.facebook.com/xsteroids
:-bd