What protocol of protecion do use when you are using gear

Cycle help, AAS info, general information & exchange of opinions

Degas

What protocol of protecion do use when you are using gear

Post by Degas »

I there friends what kind of protocol of protecion do you use when running gear inj/pills.
Thanks for all

MONSTRO

Re: What protocol of protecion do use when you are using gear

Post by MONSTRO »

I always use proviron and masteron to control some estrogen and have on hand some tamoxifen, exemestano and dostinex .
To control my cortisol i always use DHEA.
To protect the liver the best option is the protocol vision put here on forum .
Jozifp103

Post by Jozifp103 »

I just run an AI like Arimidex or Aromasin to keep my estrogen under control. I also occasionally donate blood to keep my hematocrit down. Other than that you should get routine blood work to keep a eye on your health, lipids, liver values, etc. NAC is a great liver protectant and then there's TAD-600 (injectable glutathione) which is the king of detox and liver/kidney protection.
Vision

Post by Vision »

Degas wrote: Mon Jul 27, 2020 8:45 am I there friends what kind of protocol of protecion do you use when running gear inj/pills.
Thanks for all
Favorite? Simple hydration, staying very hydrated. I prefer adex at .5 e3d no matter my AAS doagses.
Tamox is an item that is always on standby, I've went ages without needing tamox yet having it near by is very important.
I prefer the use of proviron and mast, this seems to really assist with estro levels.
When I decrease my use of proviron and mast I notice more estro increase sides.
Time in and time off with orals for me is something to always consider.

For live aid?

Best Liver support on the 3rd planet, like ever! A must watch. I've used this back in the earl 2000's before having any real understanding on it, other than doing it as a suggestion.

Here is some game changing info that many people might not know about, I've been aware of it for some time, but it wasn't until recently (this year) I seen this video from The Doc talking about liver detox and ridding fatty liver, validating the old claims..It was refreshing to hear this and put into better words.

I personally use this on extend oral runs or when switching orals.

Liver cocktail - choline and inositol (3,000 mg per day of each) and L-methionine (1,500 mg per day).. Every 3 months for fatty liver detox or when running orals..

Listen from 4:09 to 9:20
It's well worth listing too and some of the best info I've heard to date that bonafies this old cocktail that has been recommended over the years..
www.PuritySourceLabs.ru
At PSL you will explore our Vision and Core Values –
Here you trust what you believe in and expect, the lowest prices & the highest quality compounds.

Degas

Post by Degas »

Hi vision whats is this ?!adex at .5 e3d!? That you post earlier thanks for all
Phill

Post by Phill »

Degas wrote: Tue Jul 28, 2020 8:33 am Hi vision whats is this ?!adex at .5 e3d!? That you post earlier thanks for all
Adex stand for ARIMIDEX (active substance: Anastrozole) which belongs to a group of medicines called "aromatase inhibitors" (AI)

.5 is the dosage expressed in mg. A tablet is typically 1 mg, so 0.5 is half a tab.

e3d means: every 3 days

I'm promoted, Vision?
Vision

Post by Vision »

Phill wrote: Tue Jul 28, 2020 9:37 am
Degas wrote: Tue Jul 28, 2020 8:33 am Hi vision whats is this ?!adex at .5 e3d!? That you post earlier thanks for all
Adex stand for ARIMIDEX (active substance: Anastrozole) which belongs to a group of medicines called "aromatase inhibitors" (AI)

.5 is the dosage expressed in mg. A tablet is typically 1 mg, so 0.5 is half a tab.

e3d means: every 3 days

I'm promoted, Vision?
^^^^ THIS RIGHT HERE,,, on point! :D :D :D
www.PuritySourceLabs.ru
At PSL you will explore our Vision and Core Values –
Here you trust what you believe in and expect, the lowest prices & the highest quality compounds.

Phill

Post by Phill »

tad.jpg
nac.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Degas

Post by Degas »

Thanks for the answer my friends now i understand 💪💪