What the best for cutting! - ideas...

Cycle help, AAS info, general information & exchange of opinions

GG-Boy

What the best for cutting! - ideas...

Post by GG-Boy »

Ho ho XS members - a lot of good peoples are here with very large knowledge - can you guys post your ideas for good cutting cycle - it will helping beginners to make a good choice for correct cycle on summer time :D

Thanks GG

MONSTRO

Re: What the best for cutting! - ideas...

Post by MONSTRO »

For me get shreded always easy and my best condition i get was using :

Tren Ace 200mg ED
Masteron 100mg ED
Winstrol oral 50mg ED
Proviron 100mg ED
Letrozole 2,5mg ED
Clenbuterol 120mcg ED
T3 100mcg ED
HGH 4ius fasted

Letro and proviron from Pharmacy and all the others from Euro Pharmacies

Check my youtube video condition :

Vision

Post by Vision »

MONSTRO wrote: Fri May 08, 2020 3:49 pm For me get shreded always easy and my best condition i get was using :

Tren Ace 200mg ED
Masteron 100mg ED
Winstrol oral 50mg ED
Proviron 100mg ED
Letrozole 2,5mg ED
Clenbuterol 120mcg ED
T3 100mcg ED
HGH 4ius fasted

Letro and proviron from Pharmacy and all the others from Euro Pharmacies

Check my youtube video condition :

For yourself do you feel that T3 is critical for YOUR metabolism with HGH..
I toss-out the ideology of both being synergistic with one an other, it comes do to PERSONAL response/blood work indicators and so-forth. How do you feel with T3 vs T4 with your HGH protocol, and do you personally achieve a greater REC response with one over the other when it pertains synergy response from all your compounds employed?

I can't even touch T3 or clens, the hunger pangs are completely out of control, especially with my Blood Sugar levels..
Family genetic predisposition (father passed at 56 had juvenile diabetes,my mother is now on slin, and so is my sister, and one of my other siblings has BS issues, 3 of 5 kids have BS issues). Meh, these are my cards, I gotta play them as they are delt..
www.PuritySourceLabs.ru
At PSL you will explore our Vision and Core Values –
Here you trust what you believe in and expect, the lowest prices & the highest quality compounds.

MONSTRO

Post by MONSTRO »

I use T3 only to contest prep to go to extreme shreded , but now i dont use more than 50mcg ed , in this video im shreded but smaller . With T3 you get insane condition but you lose fullness and size .
To use with HGH as you ask i prefer t4 50mcg or 100mcg ed . The idea of t4 with HGH is synergy to absorv better the proteins and of course because hgh alone reduce t3 in body and metabolism slows down , so we use some t4 to convert to t3 and keep metabolism normal.
Vision

Post by Vision »

MONSTRO wrote: Fri May 08, 2020 4:55 pm I use T3 only to contest prep to go to extreme shreded , but now i dont use more than 50mcg ed , in this video im shreded but smaller . With T3 you get insane condition but you lose fullness and size .
To use with HGH as you ask i prefer t4 50mcg or 100mcg ed . The idea of t4 with HGH is synergy to absorv better the proteins and of course because hgh alone reduce t3 in body and metabolism slows down , so we use some t4 to convert to t3 and keep metabolism normal.
Yes this I agree with with the mechanisms of action with the conversion ratio, but I was more curious on how you respond personally.. because I only incorporate it when my blood work indicates it's necessary.. not everyone has a drastic shift with the conversion ratio, or a reduction. I see a lot of guys over the years add t3 or t4 with HGH for no other reason then to do it just because they were told to do it. Naturally there comes A Time When anybody is on HGH for a longer duration there will be a reduction to some degree, and the need for supplementation with an exogenous therapeutic dosage would be necessary. Use your sensitivity will vary..

You look absolutely fantastic peeled down, the muscle bellies still appear nice and rounded.
But I'm sure you personally felt the loss with the fullness.. that's the name of the game when you dial it in and you get etched..

We're definitely looking forward to you packing it on..

Any "ment" in the future for you?
www.PuritySourceLabs.ru
At PSL you will explore our Vision and Core Values –
Here you trust what you believe in and expect, the lowest prices & the highest quality compounds.

cdubw44

Post by cdubw44 »

Jesus Monstro you’re a monster dude. That’s a meaty cut stack
GG-Boy

Post by GG-Boy »

cdubw44 wrote: Sat May 09, 2020 12:43 am Jesus Monstro you’re a monster dude. That’s a meaty cut stack
hahaha Yes He is :)
MONSTRO

Post by MONSTRO »

Dear friends im just another one in the fitness industry and over 23 years od 24/7 dedication. I do my life for bodybuilding.

Yes im an extreme person , so when i try to get shreded i do it but i get so depleted that i look extremely flat and i dont like and maybe the t3 or t4 is the reason
MONSTRO

Post by MONSTRO »

This is now

My goal is to be a huge monster , so pack on mass until the limit of my body. Now with 240lb for 5,5ft
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.