Why does trenbolone give us bad dreams?

Cycle help, AAS info, general information & exchange of opinions

MONSTRO

Re: Why does trenbolone give us bad dreams?

Post by MONSTRO »

In my opinon no other drug can do what she does , is stronger and super complete: increces igf like hgh with insulin, burns fat , density and hard body and many other things. For bad dreams you can use hgh or ml677 and dream like baby, for cardiovascular health use cardarine . I can use 1400mg tren week with no huge sides .
I love tren and in contest prep in mandatory to get to level.

To be a pro athlete you need minimum 2gr test, 1gr tren , 10ius hgh and 100ius insulin ( anabolic matrix )

Heavy Hitter

Post by Heavy Hitter »

MONSTRO wrote: Fri May 08, 2020 5:23 pm In my opinon no other drug can do what she does , is stronger and super complete: increces igf like hgh with insulin, burns fat , density and hard body and many other things. For bad dreams you can use hgh or ml677 and dream like baby, for cardiovascular health use cardarine . I can use 1400mg tren week with no huge sides .
I love tren and in contest prep in mandatory to get to level. :o

To be a pro athlete you need minimum 2gr test, 1gr tren , 10ius hgh and 100ius insulin ( anabolic matrix )
1400 mg a week!!!??? :o :o
MONSTRO

Post by MONSTRO »

dear friend what do you think pros use? 700mg week????
Off course not , its impossible to keep over 100kg on stage without at least 4gr drugs week and hgh and slin.

350 and 700mg per week is for begginers and this is the wrong information of some foruns .
HFO3

Post by HFO3 »

treb dreams were not a problem for me, my dreams were just a little more vivid but they were not very often. Now I have some good news for you guys with acid reflux from tren, I have all but conquered this "acid" issue with my unique approach to my food plan:

consists of fruit, avocados, nuts, animal protein, no shakes, fewer carbs (only in a PW meal), no processed foods at all. I ate fruit, nuts, and avocado with each meal, several small meals a day. This was a recomp cycle
MONSTRO

Post by MONSTRO »

For me is not bad dreams but vivid dreams , looks real. Tren is probably the strongest but same time bigger side effects, so you should beggin very slow because even at low dose you have amazing gains. Beggin with 200mg week and slowly up if the gains stop.
For me side effects are mostly night sweats ( reduce carbs intake to help ), hard to breath ( use cardarine 15mg ED to help alot with), Cramps ( use taurine ).

But some people have more intense sides , so trenbolone os not for anyone , you cant support low dose change to NPP
Jozifp103

Post by Jozifp103 »

I don't necessarily get bad dreams from Tren but I get vivid dreams. I actually had a very nice dream on Tren last night.
MONSTRO

Post by MONSTRO »

:lol: :lol: :lol: Yes they look real the dreams. I dont think this is a bad side effect . The bad side effects for me is rage, sweat alot even eating.
Macedog24

Post by Macedog24 »

Great info..if on to long the dreams then become bad for myself. Where you wake up mad or angry ..when really you know it's only a dream. Lol... But really it seems to give me almost a euphoric feel in the beginning. I feel great and in a great mood. Other than the sweating.
there is a mistake on the list.
They have superdrol androgenic/anabolic ratio in reverse.
Should be 20/400.
Vision

Post by Vision »

Macedog24 wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 3:48 pm Great info..if on to long the dreams then become bad for myself. Where you wake up mad or angry ..when really you know it's only a dream. Lol... But really it seems to give me almost a euphoric feel in the beginning. I feel great and in a great mood. Other than the sweating.
there is a mistake on the list.
They have superdrol androgenic/anabolic ratio in reverse.
Should be 20/400.
great point mace, when im on to long as well it becomes a prob. I have dreams of the wife cheating, almost every-night, and I would wake up taking it out on her and that is NOT fair for her or anyone, based on a dream. When I tamper down on the androgens and tren and other AAS, these dreams go away. I recall a few weeks ago, I had a few every-night in a row, I would wake up with real pain in my chest and just struggling with anxiety.. That's a sign to bail and take a rest.

its all in our minds.............
www.PuritySourceLabs.ru
At PSL you will explore our Vision and Core Values –
Here you trust what you believe in and expect, the lowest prices & the highest quality compounds.

MONSTRO

Post by MONSTRO »

Is the best compound ever but is sides like ansiety, night sweats and hunger are very hard to support for long time use.
the safest ways is never go over 6 weeks use?
Alot use tren all year round, this is insane and can give you permanent sides , like euphoria, hunger?