Why does trenbolone give us bad dreams?

Cycle help, AAS info, general information & exchange of opinions

raulduke1

Re: Why does trenbolone give us bad dreams?

Post by raulduke1 »

sort of on topic, sort of... had and still have some trenA. I loath the frequent cough and hour long sweats and exhaustion from even a small amt into the blood steam. Stopped using it, not worth it.
Though I'd try TrenE. 1ml mixed with 1ml testE and all is well. rarely a respiratory event.

Then I though what about TrenA subQ. No veins there ;;)
I'm scared. Well just a little.

Anyone try SubQ shot of TrenA before??

MONSTRO

Post by MONSTRO »

Oil is to be injected intramuscular and this is the way that works. Tren ace is the one that gives tren cough , if you suffer from that go with tren E or Hexa . If your tren give you sides is good sign ( is real )
Openair

Post by Openair »

Our field of activity does not stand still and always provides opportunities for experimentation. Another plus is the ability to avoid repetitive work by automating monotonous processes. Your work will never go to waste, so if you did something well, you can use a similar approach several times. I want to say this to those who are afraid to start learning a program for making drawings. Guys, even if you need help with your drawing homework, it's okay. You can always find a service to help you. Here is the website for this service.
raulduke1

Post by raulduke1 »

MONSTRO wrote: Thu Apr 29, 2021 8:18 pm Oil is to be injected intramuscular and this is the way that works. Tren ace is the one that gives tren cough , if you suffer from that go with tren E or Hexa . If your tren give you sides is good sign ( is real )
right, but that doesn't explain what would happen if I did inject TrenA subQ. 'course I don't want to be the lab rat and end up explaining a huge red bump or worse in the doctor... I guess nobody has tried.

rather interesting reading that many people have acid reflux from tren. I have as well but thought it just because I started eating breads and pasta again. Another issue related to either tren or the acid reflux/tren was obstructive sleep apnea - which results in no REM sleep and frequent waking, and feeling like shit during the day.
MONSTRO

Post by MONSTRO »

raulduke1 wrote: Sun Jun 27, 2021 11:21 am
MONSTRO wrote: Thu Apr 29, 2021 8:18 pm Oil is to be injected intramuscular and this is the way that works. Tren ace is the one that gives tren cough , if you suffer from that go with tren E or Hexa . If your tren give you sides is good sign ( is real )
right, but that doesn't explain what would happen if I did inject TrenA subQ. 'course I don't want to be the lab rat and end up explaining a huge red bump or worse in the doctor... I guess nobody has tried.

rather interesting reading that many people have acid reflux from tren. I have as well but thought it just because I started eating breads and pasta again. Another issue related to either tren or the acid reflux/tren was obstructive sleep apnea - which results in no REM sleep and frequent waking, and feeling like shit during the day.
It is very important when you are using gear the most toxic ones you eat very clean food . Is a must . People always claim drugs for all is side effects when sometimes sides came from bad diet .