Wife gives you an ultimatum...what do you do?

Cycle help, AAS info, general information & exchange of opinions

Jozifp103

Wife gives you an ultimatum...what do you do?

Post by Jozifp103 »

Obviously if you can't handle AAS and you let it cause issues in your relationship/family then that's one thing...

...But picture yourself in this situation:

You're in your mid 20's, been using AAS for a few years now. You meet your dream woman and you end up dating. You tell her early on that you're an AAS user. She doesn't love it, but you educate her and she ends up being totally fine with, and even does your glute injections for you occasionally.

Fast forward a few years. You two get married. She is still ok with your AAS use. No issues and AAS has not had any affect on your relationship.

Fast forward another year or so. You have your first child together. Everything is still fine as far as the wife, relationship, and AAS goes. Maybe you even have a second child in the next year or two...

Now you're fully invested in this woman. You're married, have 2 children, a house, the whole nine.

Now you're in your 40's, been married over 10 years, kids are teenagers. Everything's still good with the AAS. Money's fine, kids are fine, life is good. By now you've built an incredible physique for yourself and even plan to compete.

The one day your wife asks you; "When do you plan on stopping the steroids?" You answer with; "Not anytime soon, why? I thought you were fine with it?" She says; "I was but I didn't think you'd be using them this long." You reply "It's not a phase honey, it's a lifestyle and I plan to continue this lifestyle as long as I am physically able."

Now she's upset and gives you an ultimatum. "Well I didn't think you were going to still be using them at this point. And now it's time to stop because you're a grown man with kids." Then she drops the old cliche; "It's me and the kids, or the steroids. You choose."

How would you handle this guys? She agreed to marry you knowing you were an AAS user. You've made so much progress and it's brought you so much joy over the years. It has become a huge part of who you are. It has caused no issues in your life/relationship/family whatsoever...and now your wife decides now you're done?

How would you handle this?