You need advice on taking steroids?

Cycle help, AAS info, general information & exchange of opinions

MONSTRO

You need advice on taking steroids?

Post by MONSTRO »

Most people who take steroids don't even look like they lift. The fact of the matter is, the average guy who takes it still has a shitty diet (eats too much/not enough food and too much of the wrong foods), takes too little gear or the wrong gear for their goals, doesn't work out regularly or doesn't sleep enough.

It's very important to be taking the right gear and for long enough. I remember Bostin Loyd giving out cycles of where he would switch you onto another compound after 5 weeks on ( Is like Tony Hughes always trying something different and see the results on himself and this is the best way to destroy your health ) . What's the point of that garbage? The products barely even kicked in to even make any gains.

You would be suprised with the quantity of injectable oils, tablets, insulin and GH that a professional or even amateur bodybuilder takes.

You can post your cycle questions in this forum section, make sure you include:

Height:
Weight:
Body Fat %:
How many calories per day do you eat?
How many times per week do you train?
How long have you trained for?
Previous cycle experience?
Desired goals:

Please note, I believe in BLAST and CRUISE and not ON and OFF. There is no point coming off if you will lose all or most of your gains. You won't be progressing if you do the ON and OFF method.

Most people will tell you what they want you to hear. They won't tell you the truth. I remember asking certain people what their diet was.... what they told me was what they wanted to do, but didn't tell me what they actually did. That's why they were pathetically small.

Seriously, there is no place for oral only cycles. I don't believe you will keep gains, nor will you make decent amount of gains. The goal is to progress and keep getting better. Have you seen those guys in the gym that look the exact same year after years... this doesn't only apply to naturals but also to guys on juice. They can easily plateau and not gain...

To improve you need to do more than day before ( more food , more rest , train heavier and taking more gear ) and going OFF or doing PCT you lose all you gain because your natural levels can´t keep the size you achieve on cycle .

My friends refer me as the walking pharmacy.... :)) :)) :))
Monstro
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.