Anadrol On FIRE!!!

Everything about AAS
Push50

Anadrol On FIRE!!!

Post by Push50 »

Anadrol (Oxymetholone)

Anadrol was 1st produced in 19060 by the pharmaceutical company Syntex and was prescribed in the treatment of anemia and osteoporosis. However, with the arrival or EPO, Anadrol as no longer considered an ideal candidate for the treatment of anemia and therefore, Oxymetholone, under the brand name Anadrol, was discontinued by Syntex in 1993. Anadrol was later re-introduced in 1998 for the treatment of muscle wasting in H.I.V patients. BB’rs and strength athletes began using the drug shortly after its release as a pharmaceutical agent and until this day, it remains one of the most popular oral steroids ever produced.

Anadrol (commonly called "A50" or "A-bombs") was originally developed to help people with anemia and has since been used very successfully to aid people suffering from diseases that cause weight loss This is why this AAS is a great addition for those that want to gain weight and strength, increase appetite, and increasing Red Blood Cell count. That being said, Anadrol will inhibit your body's natural production of hormones (testosterone), will negatively affect your blood lipid profile, causes water retention, is notorious for causing headaches, and is also highly liver toxic.
Anadrol is a DHT-derived compound, and is 17-Alpha-Alkylated steroid, meaning that it has been altered at the 17th carbon position to survive oral ingestion. Most oral steroids are 17aa, and this helps them make it through your liver in a useful form. This 17aa alteration, which makes it possible for Anadrol to survive its first pass through your liver, also makes it very taxing on your liver. Anadrol is probably one of if not the most liver toxic AAS on the market.

From personal experience, I can tell you that a 3-week cycle with anadrol can add significant weight to your frame. It is one of the few AAS that my wife always comments on when I run it but the gains seem to level off after that time. Being a DHT derivative, this compound doesn’t convert to estrogen by acting on the aromatase enzyme and its not a progestin. But it does carry Progestinic sides which seem to come from out of nowhere. Some say that it acts on the estrogenic receptors without any actual conversion, but that too is speculation.

Anadrol Cycles

What is an Anadrol Cycle? How much should you use? Well, this is actually one of the most interesting facts about Anadrol 50. You see, most steroids produce what we call a "dose respondent curve" which is a fancy way of saying "the more you use, the more you gain."
Anadrol is has a dose respondent curve that flattens out very quickly. When you take 50 mgs of Anadrol, you'll make some very good gains and with 100 mgs you'll likely make even better gains. Beyond 100 mgs I do not see the return on investment. You are going to tax your liver to the max and the gains that you see beyond 100 mgs will be minimal.

Effective Dose: 50 – 100 mgs (optimal)
Frequency of Administration: Daily use; split into 2 equally divided doses.
Half Life: 5 – 9 Hours
Detection Time: up to 8 weeks
Androgenic: Anabolic Ratio: 45:320

ALL CONTENT IS PROVIDED STRICTLY FOR ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES. UNCLE Z AND MYSELF MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND AS TO THE CONTENT, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED USE OF AAS/PEDS, MEDICAL ISSUES OF ATHLETES, MEDICAL ADVICE. BY USING ANY CONTENT IN ANY WAY, WHETHER OR NOT AUTHORIZED, THE USER ASSUMES ALL RISK AND HEREBY RELEASES UNCLE Z AND MYSELF FROM ANY AND ALL LIABILITY ASSOCIATED WITH THE CONTENT.

Push50

Re: Anadrol On FIRE!!!

Post by Push50 »

Anadrol Tabs are currently 50% OFF- Domestic Only
That's like a BIG! BIG! BIG! SALE
This is so HOT HOT HOT!!!

Don't waste any Time. Get this done now!!!