M1T thoughts

Cycle help, AAS info, general information & exchange of opinions

A.font817

Re: M1T thoughts

Post by A.font817 »

I’m thinking about using superdrol on the back end of this cycle to be honest lol M1T beginning 4-5 week break then superdrol ending!

A.font817

Post by A.font817 »

So I must admit here guys... 20mg gives me the most insane back pumps where I have a hard time walking lol I take 10mg around 10am then around 1:30pm I take another 10mg. Gym at 3pm
MONSTRO

Post by MONSTRO »

M1T and Superdrol when came to market as prohormones conquer the fitness market of supplements . I remenber M1T got first place sales in the web site bodybuilding.com ( and remenber the first place there is always ON whey for many years ), so this is a huge sign it works.

The only downside they are both super toxic, you fell sick, lethargic and cant eat. So like vision said is not for weak people.

Only the strongers survive the bodybuilding game :shock:
A.font817

Post by A.font817 »

It’s def very toxic lol however I think it’s my new favorite oral now!
MONSTRO

Post by MONSTRO »

A.font817 what did you gain using M1T? dosage? and how many weeks? We need more information on this compound here?
Vision

Post by Vision »

A.font817 wrote: Thu Jul 23, 2020 10:58 am It’s def very toxic lol however I think it’s my new favorite oral now!
This is for educational purposes only

Here is some game changing info that many people might not know about, I've been aware of it for some time, but it wasn't until recently (this year) I seen this video from The Doc talking about liver detox and ridding fatty liver, validating the old claims..It was refreshing to hear this and put into better words.

Liver cocktail - choline and inositol (3,000 mg per day of each) and L-methionine (1,500 mg per day).. Every 3 months for fatty liver detox or when running orals..

Listen from 4:09 to 9:20
It's well worth listing too and some of the best info I've heard to date that bonafies this old cocktail that has been recommended over the years..

www.PuritySourceLabs.ru
At PSL you will explore our Vision and Core Values –
Here you trust what you believe in and expect, the lowest prices & the highest quality compounds.