T3 to grow muscle tissue

Cycle help, AAS info, general information & exchange of opinions

DarrenW29

T3 to grow muscle tissue

Post by DarrenW29 »

Never stops to amuse me that there are soo many people using t3 and barely a handful of them know how it works and why it is doing what it is doing and how their choices are in a majority of cases directly responsible for their complaints

glycogen - a simple fix with a good carb up, this shoudn't even be mentioned anymore it's so lame.

energy - run a deficit, there is going to be a drop off in performance...factor in what t3 does, it aids in protein synthesis but it also speeds up protein turnover...have more synthesis than catabolism and you're in a great space to build muscle, anabolic state...ptor to simplify is removing broken down proteins to make place for new ones...if turnover is pushing out the broken down proteins and you're not keeping up with replacing then the body is looking to get what it needs from elsewhere, feeding off muscle stores which will sap your energy that much further. Up your protein intake and you'll feel less tired and feel less weak, the higher your t3 dose the more efficient ptor is, the more protein you need to keep up...if you started offseason last month with grams of deca/test/dbol/tren etc etc etc and took in 1000 cals under maintenance ed and didn't grow is it the compounds fault or did you not give it what it needed to succeed. That's the problem with t3 users, most of you guys are so afraid of it, while not knowing what it does and with no concept of how to work it into your blast so it doesn't do more harm than good.

doses- if you think 25mcg is a dose you're wrong, unless you're thyroid is massively under producing all you're doing is taking close to what you produce naturally. And if you are massively under producing your introduction of 25mcg just made you function normally you aren't getting any advantage to your t3 run... You might as well throw the 25mcg tab into the wishing well and wish for weight to come off it's got the same odds as doing anything to you from a weight loss perspective

100mcg isn't too high a dose for most and is probably a good place for most if they could arrange macros and learn to eat for optimal t3 performance. For weight loss purposes that is...for synthesis doses 50-75mcg are easier to work with.

MONSTRO

Re: T3 to grow muscle tissue

Post by MONSTRO »

This is something we dont think the same . I see so many athletes here in Portugal destroy is shape using to much t3 and AI during prep ( they look smoth , flat and impossible to carb up ) , They go to stage like death walking people .
Yes t3 can increase protein synthesis but at low dosages and do you think t4 can do same?
I just dont like t3 because i have quick metabolism and is very hard to gain weight , and if i use t3 i will lose instead of gain .
DarrenW29

Re: T3 to grow muscle tissue

Post by DarrenW29 »

MONSTRO wrote: Wed Mar 10, 2021 2:52 pm This is something we dont think the same . I see so many athletes here in Portugal destroy is shape using to much t3 and AI during prep ( they look smoth , flat and impossible to carb up ) , They go to stage like death walking people .
Yes t3 can increase protein synthesis but at low dosages and do you think t4 can do same?
I just dont like t3 because i have quick metabolism and is very hard to gain weight , and if i use t3 i will lose instead of gain .
Yeah I do believe some will get negative especially if metabolism is quicker this is something that be a negative as you wouldn’t fill out and to much junk would cause digestive issues bloated gut the complete opposite of the benefit I would say this only happens with t3 mainly t4 very slightly