Benefits of the Bodybuilding Lifestyle

Nutrition questions, info, meal propping and recipes
Push50

Benefits of the Bodybuilding Lifestyle

Post by Push50 »

What are some of the benefits that you have seen in your own life by living the bodybuilding lifestyle?
Self Confidence and Self Esteem. Without a doubt I would say that this is one of the first benefits that I noticed in my own life. Obviously, a clean diet and regular exercise are what precipitated the physical transformation that gave me the boost in self confidence and self-esteem.
I noticed that as I became fitter, I also became more ALPHA and less beta male. My self-esteem rose to a level beyond what I had even had in high school. I found myself to be more approachable to the opposite sex and I also found that I was way more flirtatious than I had ever been. Of course, that also equated to a sex life that goes beyond where I ever thought possible.

How about you guys?
Any and all contributions to this thread are appreciated. I think that with positive input from the community, newbies that are on the fence will come over to the DARK SIDE after reading these.

Mobster

Re: Benefits of the Bodybuilding Lifestyle

Post by Mobster »

Push50 wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2023 5:55 pm What are some of the benefits that you have seen in your own life by living the bodybuilding lifestyle?
Self Confidence and Self Esteem. Without a doubt I would say that this is one of the first benefits that I noticed in my own life. Obviously, a clean diet and regular exercise are what precipitated the physical transformation that gave me the boost in self confidence and self-esteem.
I noticed that as I became fitter, I also became more ALPHA and less beta male. My self-esteem rose to a level beyond what I had even had in high school. I found myself to be more approachable to the opposite sex and I also found that I was way more flirtatious than I had ever been. Of course, that also equated to a sex life that goes beyond where I ever thought possible.

How about you guys?
Any and all contributions to this thread are appreciated. I think that with positive input from the community, newbies that are on the fence will come over to the DARK SIDE after reading these.

Abso-fkin-lutely.

I the first born of 4 sons (now down to 2). Started training in the last school year. Even with my old man power belly (love the food) I have zero doubt being over 300lbs and 6'3 tall makes me be seen a certain way. That includes with women. Heck I'm not even always conscious of it. And here I am repping, being a mod and all that this means and involves on what I FKIN love doing. Same as you.
Hany-Support

Post by Hany-Support »

Push50 wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2023 5:55 pm What are some of the benefits that you have seen in your own life by living the bodybuilding lifestyle?

How about you guys?
Nice post, you know what.

I feel better with myself. Even though I've been doing it for so long, I feel like shit without the gym.

It gave me a strong will, habits, hard patient work.

When my friends called whether I would go for a beer with them, I am able to answer that not now. I train, so I also learned how to prioritize.

Self-confidence, better mood, health is a known side effect, you can say hard training and holding a bowl.

Every day we prove to ourselves that you are a better version of yourself by going to training.

Everyone has such days that you don't want to go, and when you go, you feel that you won the day, that you are the best, satisfaction that you won with "lazy"

The gym is life :D
>> If you want to repay our help on the Forum.
> Please follow and recommend our Social Media to others:

>-https://www.instagram.com/xsteroidscom/ :-bd
>https://www.facebook.com/xsteroids
:-bd
MONSTER

Post by MONSTER »

Be a bodybuilder is not the health perfection because we take many drugs to achieve our goals but bodybuilding made the man iam today .

This is what bodybuilding giving to me:
*Perfecionist person
*Disciplined
*Learn how to do diet
*Self estime much higher
*Bodybuilding made my name , before i was Marco Luis now im MONSTRO
*Achieve many dreams like: be sponsored many brands, be image supplement brand , be in Fibo doing autographs and taking pictures with fans , have my video clips used in many motivation videos , have huge flyer with my picture in Fibo 2015, be part same team with Flex Wheeler and many others
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Mobster

Post by Mobster »

MONSTER wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2024 2:12 pm Be a bodybuilder is not the health perfection because we take many drugs to achieve our goals but bodybuilding made the man iam today .

This is what bodybuilding giving to me:
*Perfecionist person
*Disciplined
*Learn how to do diet
*Self estime much higher
*Bodybuilding made my name , before i was Marco Luis now im MONSTRO
*Achieve many dreams like: be sponsored many brands, be image supplement brand , be in Fibo doing autographs and taking pictures with fans , have my video clips used in many motivation videos , have huge flyer with my picture in Fibo 2015, be part same team with Flex Wheeler and many others
100%

I've been lucky enough to have small banner too. Did multiple (lots of fun) Bodypowers and other expos. Competed in many countries inc at the Arnold and more. Even known as Mobster and not Steve Gardener (to the point where one or two thought it was my actual name lol)
MONSTER

Post by MONSTER »

Nothing fells beter than being recognized by our work , on expos , forums, as a coach , as an athlete doing what we love must . I love go to Fibo and other expos and people recognize me from social medias and i dont even know them.
Mobster

Post by Mobster »

MONSTER wrote: Sun Apr 07, 2024 3:01 pm Nothing fells beter than being recognized by our work , on expos , forums, as a coach , as an athlete doing what we love must . I love go to Fibo and other expos and people recognize me from social medias and i dont even know them.
Absolutely. I encouraged it a little bit by virtue of my beard, glasses etc. Many thought I looked like a big name long term prisoner who is kinda famous known as 'Charles Bronson'. I'd have bodybuilding fans get a photo with me flexing a forearm as you do lol. As you know you get asked to work these events if you engage with people. I've attended as a paying customer and it's nowhere near as much fun although I'd always see buddies. Same as if I attended a strength event. Heck, I've even been asked to 'witness' a world class feat of strength or two because of my reputation as someone who 'knows strength'.
MONSTER

Post by MONSTER »

Mobster wrote: Sun Apr 07, 2024 3:43 pm
MONSTER wrote: Sun Apr 07, 2024 3:01 pm Nothing fells beter than being recognized by our work , on expos , forums, as a coach , as an athlete doing what we love must . I love go to Fibo and other expos and people recognize me from social medias and i dont even know them.
Absolutely. I encouraged it a little bit by virtue of my beard, glasses etc. Many thought I looked like a big name long term prisoner who is kinda famous known as 'Charles Bronson'. I'd have bodybuilding fans get a photo with me flexing a forearm as you do lol. As you know you get asked to work these events if you engage with people. I've attended as a paying customer and it's nowhere near as much fun although I'd always see buddies. Same as if I attended a strength event. Heck, I've even been asked to 'witness' a world class feat of strength or two because of my reputation as someone who 'knows strength'.
I never forgot in my first expo FIBO 2015 i take over 400 pictures on a both side by side with Flex Wheeler and i nevedr understand why i take more than him . First most beginners dont know him ( only us old school ) and also he as no shape now and mostly im always smyling , giving tips to people that take pictures with me ( people like me )

When you love what you do everything works perfect