Breakfast Casserole

Nutrition questions, info, meal propping and recipes
Push50

Breakfast Casserole

Post by Push50 »

This is not necessarily a healthy meal, but you could be eating worse. This is a quick breakfast that can be made a head of time . Although not as good, it can be eaten cold as well. Most of the time I will fix 6 tacos roll them up in aluminum foil and off to work. 85% of the time I end up on a jobsite prior to ever getting in to my lab, so this is a great quick fix to get me through.

Ingredients
1 lb. breakfast sausage
8 eggs
1/4 cup milk
3 green onions, sliced
6 to 8 oz. pepperjack, shredded
1/2 of a 28 oz bag Tator Tots
salt and pepper
cooking oil spray
Get Ingredients

Instructions
Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
Brown sausage in a skillet until cooked. Drain.
In a small bowl, whisk eggs and milk.
Spray a 13 x 9 pan with cooking oil spray. Layer sausage, eggs, a cup of shredded cheese, and green onions (reserving a few for topping). Top with tator tots.
Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until tator tots are browned and crispy. Remove from oven and top with remaining cheese and green onions. Season with salt and pepper to taste.

WALLA!!!

Hany-Support

Re: Breakfast Casserole

Post by Hany-Support »

Push50 wrote: Mon Jun 26, 2023 4:37 pm Image

This is not necessarily a healthy meal, but you could be eating worse. This is a quick breakfast that can be made a head of time . Although not as good, it can be eaten cold as well. Most of the time I will fix 6 tacos roll them up in aluminum foil and off to work. 85% of the time I end up on a jobsite prior to ever getting in to my lab, so this is a great quick fix to get me through.

Ingredients
1 lb. breakfast sausage
8 eggs
1/4 cup milk
3 green onions, sliced
6 to 8 oz. pepperjack, shredded
1/2 of a 28 oz bag Tator Tots
salt and pepper
cooking oil spray
Get Ingredients

Instructions
Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
Brown sausage in a skillet until cooked. Drain.
In a small bowl, whisk eggs and milk.
Spray a 13 x 9 pan with cooking oil spray. Layer sausage, eggs, a cup of shredded cheese, and green onions (reserving a few for topping). Top with tator tots.
Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until tator tots are browned and crispy. Remove from oven and top with remaining cheese and green onions. Season with salt and pepper to taste.

WALLA!!!
Are you downsizing now? How much fat do you have in your diet?
>> If you want to repay our help on the Forum.
> Please follow and recommend our Social Media to others:

>-https://www.instagram.com/xsteroidscom/ :-bd
>https://www.facebook.com/xsteroids
:-bd
Push50

Post by Push50 »

My diet is not exactly where I want it to be right now. Between workload and moving my Mom in with me , life has been turned topsy-turvy. I am currently running Tren Hex@320/wk, Primo @400/wk, NPP @ 400 wk and Test Blend 250 @500-750/wk. I need to get my diet under control if I am going to see the expected results that i know this cycle will yield. Workouts are good but need to be a little more focused. I feel slightly like a hypocrite because I always stress diet and exercise.
Calories right now are around 1800/day, so a little low.
Macros:
Carbs-33%
Fats-26%
Proteins 41%
This is my average. I need to get my caloris up to ablout 2300-2500 ande then everything should fall in place.
I'll get it under control over the next 1-2 weeks and then the results will come. Sometimes LIFE just gets in the way.

What do you think?
JohnBarva

Post by JohnBarva »

For me as for student do my project service ensures a seamless process from start to finish. https://paperwriter.com/do-my-project Fill out an comprehensive form with project details and choose from their experienced writers. Communicate directly with your chosen expert for clarity. With affordable rates, complimentary features, and a confidentiality guarantee, your satisfaction is the priority of the company.