Free help, slimming, training.

Nutrition questions, info, meal propping and recipes
Hany-Support

Free help, slimming, training.

Post by Hany-Support »

Hi,

we could get to know each other a bit, I'm on the Forum for a while.

I come with an offer of help.

I would like to know your opinion and opinions on how you would like me to help you in your goal, e.g. losing fat or building muscles.

I wonder how I can run my support,

I have a few suggestions for you:

The first is that I create Posts and explain in turn how you should arrange and compose your own diet, so that you just eat what you like, do not give up your habits and favorite meals.

Could it be:
Write individual diets for free.
which makes no sense to me because if you've never eaten in the way I describe you, then after a maximum of 3 weeks you'll get bored of it and you'll go back to the old weight, old meals, and what's worse, when you get it, the weight may go up even more .

These 2 ideas came to my mind, I would like to know your opinion.

Thank you very much, I look forward to your reply and I wish you a nice day :)

Your opinion is very important to me and it depends on you how my support will look like.

I care the most, to help everyone, as many people as possible and as much as possible!

Let me know and best regards ;)

>> If you want to repay our help on the Forum.
> Please follow and recommend our Social Media to others:

>-https://www.instagram.com/xsteroidscom/ :-bd
>https://www.facebook.com/xsteroids
:-bd
Push50

Re: Free help, slimming, training.

Post by Push50 »

Hany-Support wrote: Fri Apr 14, 2023 10:37 pm Hi,

I would like to know your opinion and opinions on how you would like me to help you in your goal, e.g. losing fat or building muscles.

The first is that I create Posts and explain in turn how you should arrange and compose your own diet, so that you just eat what you like, do not give up your habits and favorite meals.

Could it be:
which makes no sense to me because if you've never eaten in the way I describe you, then after a maximum of 3 weeks you'll get bored of it and you'll go back to the old weight, old meals, and what's worse, when you get it, the weight may go up even more .

Your opinion is very important to me and it depends on you how my support will look like.

I care the most, to help everyone, as many people as possible and as much as possible!

I think your first option is the best. A lot of guys, especially if they are new to this, do not really understand macros or their importance. Additionally, guys that have been doing this for a while seem to forget that they can still have Tasty fulfilling meals even on a cut. So, in my opinion, a starting with a post on macros, balancing macro, the difference between a bulk and a cutting diet, and so on would be a winner.

The second option-BLAHHHH!!!
So many people want something for nothing. Because they are not invested in it, they can quit anytime they want to. Even if they paid they could quit, but the investment has a tendency to get them to stick to the plan.

Any way, I think that this is a great idea and can potentially help a lot of guys and gals.
AdamOhara3

Re: Free help, slimming, training.

Post by AdamOhara3 »

Push50 wrote: Mon May 15, 2023 6:24 pm
Hany-Support wrote: Fri Apr 14, 2023 10:37 pm Hi,

Could it be:

I think your first option is the best. A lot of guys, especially if they are new to this, do not really understand macros or their importance. Additionally, guys that have been doing this for a while seem to forget that they can still have Tasty fulfilling meals even on a cut. So, in my opinion, a starting with a post on macros, balancing macro, the difference between a bulk and a cutting diet, and so on would be a winner.

The second option-BLAHHHH!!!
So many people want something for nothing. Because they are not invested in it, they can quit anytime they want to. Even if they paid they could quit, but the investment has a tendency to get them to stick to the plan.

Any way, I think that this is a great idea and can potentially help a lot of guys and gals.

Hey. The platform consistently delivers meticulously crafted case studies tailored to my specific requirements. If you're searching for a dependable partner in academic success, "Case study writing service" https://essayservice.com/case-study-writing-service is the solution. The user-friendly interface, coupled with their team of seasoned writers, ensures a seamless process from order placement to the timely delivery of high-quality content. The transparency in communication and dedication to excellence make every interaction stress-free. Whether dealing with intricate cases or tight deadlines, this service has become my go-to for case study brilliance. Highly recommended for top-notch case studies and reliable service!
very interesting information, you need to try how it can all function in one system