Gym #2 - WHAT DEPENDS WHETHER WE BURN FAT?

Nutrition questions, info, meal propping and recipes
Hany-Support

Gym #2 - WHAT DEPENDS WHETHER WE BURN FAT?

Post by Hany-Support »

As in the post title:
Let me ask you a question and you try to answer it.

What does it depend on that you lose weight or burn fat? Stop and think.
  • For sure, if you've never managed to lose weight, your answer is:
    - Well, eat less, do not eat after 6 pm, eat more fruits and vegetables, do not eat sweets or fatty food. Move more, run every day, or more often and I will lose weight. It's obvious.

So why didn't you manage to lose weight?
    -Your answer probably sounds no because it's too much, I don't want to, too many sacrifices...

What if, I told you that it was all a lie? ...that you do not have to do so to burn fat and lose kilograms. ? - Would you believe me?
    - If you do not believe and your answer is not necessarily read on :)
Let's move on to the most important, and the most important thing is how much you eat than what you consume.
Each meal has its calories, the easiest way to present is that each of us has its kcal limit "Energy balance" in which your weight stands.

We need energy to sustain our basic life functions.
The stored fat that we have in the body, we can use, and even should. To do this, we don't have to run if we don't like it.
It is enough to determine your own caloric balance. In this way, our body will take energy from our fat cells.
On this principle, we lose weight. In addition, if you would run for 10 hours and your balance would be positive, you would not lose weight. Therefore, in the next foundations, I will tell you how to calculate your caloric balance,
depending on your goal, whether it is to reduce body fat or build muscle mass.

That's it for now, I would not like to overwhelm you with knowledge, and excess text .. Take this as a prelude to a good game :twisted: :twisted: .

>> If you want to repay our help on the Forum.
> Please follow and recommend our Social Media to others:

>-https://www.instagram.com/xsteroidscom/ :-bd
>https://www.facebook.com/xsteroids
:-bd
Mobster

Re: Gym #2 - WHAT DEPENDS WHETHER WE BURN FAT?

Post by Mobster »

Truth is most people lie. Mostly to themselves.

Take the comment above 'it's too hard'. No it's not. I'll hammer as point I've made before 'if it was then mankind would have died out'.