Gym #6 - DO THIS AND LOSE FAT QUICKLY!

Nutrition questions, info, meal propping and recipes
Hany-Support

Gym #6 - DO THIS AND LOSE FAT QUICKLY!

Post by Hany-Support »

If you are interested in the title, it means that you would like to burn fat QUICKLY, and what would you say if you did not have to make an effort at all? - Sounds great, right?

So how, without total effort, without any "hard" changes in your diet, can you really burn body fat?

This is the simplest change that you should make immediately if you care about QUICK RESULTS! - If you haven't already..

There are clients who, after consultations, call me after 2 weeks and say that they eat according to their caloric balance such as we have agreed together and do not lose weight.

They say that what I have told them does not work. I look closely at the matter, first I ask for circuits and photos, in the pictures, of course, you can already see a slight improvement, but they look at kilograms on weight.

The biggest mistake you can make is to be guided ONLY by your number on the scale, which is 100% unbelievable. So what to look for?

First of all, on your body, whether you see that it is changing. It is often the case that when slimming, the circumference and weight remains the same, this is because the fat cells enter water, and only after some time
everything flies, like from THUNDER.
Therefore, you must definitely give time and conduct observation - weigh yourself on the same day as equal to 7 days, I recommend doing it in the morning on an empty stomach after defecation. This is very important, then we look at the weight differently.
There is no point in weighing yourself every day, because it can be demotivating, one day we will drink more water, another less.

And why should you be even more stressed? Additional stress will not help when burning body fat, quite the opposite.

The second question he asks is whether they drink sweetened beverages such as Coca-Cola, Fanta or how much they sweeten. I often get answers, yes, Coca-Cola during the day 2 liters or an isotonic drink for Training for several years.
3 Coffees, two teas, and at least one tablespoon of sugar for everything - the answers usually vary - but why do you strive for it?

Well, many people really have no idea that drinking drinks with sugar are empty calories, but still calories that work on us like eating a "meal"...

2 liters of Coca-Cola is 840 kcal . This is a huge amount. Adding isotonic drinks, typical marketing juices, additional sweetening of coffee or tea. It depends on which person, but there were cases where this number often reached 2000 empty kcal.

And now let's assume your demand that you have is 2500kcal - we add +2000kcal from sugar and drinks and we have 4500kcal - a lot, right?
Stop doing this and your weight will start soaring like charts after the Bitcoin crash :lol: 8-)

Seriously, it's really changing only this habit + earlier foundations that I wrote about, you don't have to change much to see Guaranteed Effects :)

And I'm not saying you give it up at all - because I know what it's like to be addicted to it... However, if you really can't give it up completely, choose drinks ZERO + change sugar to even Sweeteners tpyu. erythritol (erythritol). In addition, you will notice how much you are addicted to this Sugar - I know because I also went through it :D Choose ZERO, and if there is no zero, give up completely. Why bother and eat empty sugar?

In addition, a nice way is if you are a total gourmet and love sweets - make your own but on the basis of not sugar, like everything in stores, and on sweetener ... Jellies, cakes, fit bombs...
If you start doing such things yourself, you will want the sweet one faster, because there will often be days when you will not want to do it :D ...

Summarizing:
Do not look at the scale every now and then, every 24 hours like a FREAK, because there are many factors on which your weight depends - do not get paranoid if one day you have, for example, 100kg, and the other 100.8kg. It's just water and food residues!

Secondly, ELIMINATE sugar drinks, and replace sugar with sweetener! It is also not a healthy option, but it is certainly an ALTERNATIVE that will allow you to lose weight faster.

After applying these two principles, my clients have effects like never before... And they do not have to interfere with their current diet yet... Try it, check it out and see for yourself.
GIVE UP EMPTY CALORIES! I keep my fingers crossed, if you care, nothing will stop you to do it :)

>> If you want to repay our help on the Forum.
> Please follow and recommend our Social Media to others:

>-https://www.instagram.com/xsteroidscom/ :-bd
>https://www.facebook.com/xsteroids
:-bd