Gym #8 - WHY ARE YOU STANDING IN PLACE? - THE WEIGHT DOESN'T CHANGE?

Nutrition questions, info, meal propping and recipes
Hany-Support

Gym #8 - WHY ARE YOU STANDING IN PLACE? - THE WEIGHT DOESN'T CHANGE?

Post by Hany-Support »

hello again, I'm pleased to have you here :D

As I already raise training issues, another important reason why you do not lose weight, do not lose weight, or burn fat, do not build muscle is that you STAND STILL

What do we mean? "You don't make progress, you go to the gym from week to week and you don't do anything in terms of progress – you don't increase weight, you don't increase repetitions, you train at 60-80 percent of your abilities.

If you stand still, do not increase the load and do not do more repetitions, tell me how you want to progress? - What stimulus do you give to the body to use energy from fat?

Tell me if we already go to the gym, what is the point of coming to training and not increasing anything, so from today from every week to every week make changes, add 2.5kg every week from training to training.

Do the exercises in such a way that you have only 2 spare moves, not 10, not 20... - In addition, do not change your training plan every week or every two in this way you do not have such control over the progression - you have to give a stimulus to the muscles of the body to use 95% of their reserves and this is how you will progress.

Train, hard, wisely, technically and sensitively, do training so that you have 2 spare movements, it is not recommended to do exercises until you fall, use the rule of max 1-2 repetitions.

Regards, apply this if you do not already 8-) :geek:

>> If you want to repay our help on the Forum.
> Please follow and recommend our Social Media to others:

>-https://www.instagram.com/xsteroidscom/ :-bd
>https://www.facebook.com/xsteroids
:-bd
Mobster

Re: Gym #8 - WHY ARE YOU STANDING IN PLACE? - THE WEIGHT DOESN'T CHANGE?

Post by Mobster »

There is, of course, a limit. As big as I am I doubt I'll be 400lbs. However, there are many forum members on the internet (heck I might have been like this back in the day) who are to blame for a lack of progress.

The simplest reason is diet. 9/10 the reason you're fat is you eat too much. The same applies if you wanna gain. Science has proved in studies that many overweight under estimate what they eat and do and again the underweight convince themselves they eat loads when the proof for both is right there on the scale.

You don't need (or want) to use a high calorie mega gainer - just add another small healthy meal.

The phrase, which applies to the gym too, that sums up your lack of progress is 'do what you always did and get what you always had'.

Is it easy? No. But so what!
Hany-Support

Re: Gym #8 - WHY ARE YOU STANDING IN PLACE? - THE WEIGHT DOESN'T CHANGE?

Post by Hany-Support »

Mobster wrote: Sun May 21, 2023 3:34 pm There is, of course, a limit. As big as I am I doubt I'll be 400lbs. However, there are many forum members on the internet (heck I might have been like this back in the day) who are to blame for a lack of progress.

The simplest reason is diet. 9/10 the reason you're fat is you eat too much. The same applies if you wanna gain. Science has proved in studies that many overweight under estimate what they eat and do and again the underweight convince themselves they eat loads when the proof for both is right there on the scale.

You don't need (or want) to use a high calorie mega gainer - just add another small healthy meal.

The phrase, which applies to the gym too, that sums up your lack of progress is 'do what you always did and get what you always had'.

Is it easy? No. But so what!
Well, that's why I think that if someone doesn't understand anything, and additionally takes anabolic agents himself, he is an idiot.

Find a good Forum like this or find a trainer and learn from him.. Pay him to lead and do it, not do it yourself. (I'm not saying this to you, and you generally know how it looks)
>> If you want to repay our help on the Forum.
> Please follow and recommend our Social Media to others:

>-https://www.instagram.com/xsteroidscom/ :-bd
>https://www.facebook.com/xsteroids
:-bd