Has anyone had luck using digestive enzymes/probiotics to help with bloating?

Nutrition questions, info, meal propping and recipes
Jozifp103

Has anyone had luck using digestive enzymes/probiotics to help with bloating?

Post by Jozifp103 »

I have a serious bloating problem. Doesn't matter if I'm bulking or cutting, doesn't matter what or how much I'm eating, as soon as something enters my stomach it expands like a beach ball. Now I know everyone always mid section always looks nice and flat first thing in the morning compared to how it looks at the end of the day, but the difference in how I look first thing in the morning compared to anytime after my first meal is crazy. I go from hard and lean, to puffy and bloated within a single meal. I always keep my E2 in check so I don't believe it's related to that. I know eating vegetables helps with digestion and my veggie intake could be a lot better...only about one meal a day (if that) contains any significant amount of vegetables. It's not that I don't like vegetables...it's just that it's another thing to have to buy and prepare and it always falls low on my list of priorities.

Has anyone had luck with using digestive enzymes and/or probiotics to help with bloating? If so, what brand works well for you?