Mass or Reduction? What to do?

Nutrition questions, info, meal propping and recipes
Hany-Support

Mass or Reduction? What to do?

Post by Hany-Support »

A lot of people starting their adventure with exercise / improving health or figure do not know where to start.

Where is the best place to start?

Everything here depends on the level of body fat.

From this we start and set our goals for the coming months.
The plan is the basis, without it we can finish faster than start our adventure.

When is the reduction?
When our level of fat is too high and does not allow you to build muscle mass, and why?

The more body fat, the worse the insulin sensitivity of tissues.
The more fat, the greater the insulin sensitivity to "building" fat, and the worse to the muscles.

What is insulin sensitivity in the simplest way?

It is the capture of tissue energy from the bloodstream.

Is it time for mass?

When you are quite lean and body fat is at the level of 9-13%, it's time for mass, if above it is worth reducing and conducting a longer mass, which will translate into more muscle tissue.

The assessment of your appearance depends only on you and you should already know what step to take to improve the condition of your figure.

Obesity is not healthy, if we enter the mass, we will add more "unnecessary" kilograms, which can translate into a higher risk of diseases.

The more body fat, the slower we build and to a large extent it will be fat, not muscle.

Sometimes it is better to take a step back and two steps forward.
The body will repay us, and we can act and move forward, which will translate into real effects.

>> If you want to repay our help on the Forum.
> Please follow and recommend our Social Media to others:

>-https://www.instagram.com/xsteroidscom/ :-bd
>https://www.facebook.com/xsteroids
:-bd
Mobster

Re: Mass or Reduction? What to do?

Post by Mobster »

One issue I see is people start with one option and then freak. They can't handle the change
Hany-Support

Post by Hany-Support »

Mobster wrote: Tue May 30, 2023 7:26 am One issue I see is people start with one option and then freak. They can't handle the change
Unfortunately, when reducing, they are pissed off that they can't see the effects, they are small, thin people have no strength.

And with the mass that they are cast and muscles do not grow ...

Unfortunately, the gym takes time, building muscle is a marathon, not a sprint.
>> If you want to repay our help on the Forum.
> Please follow and recommend our Social Media to others:

>-https://www.instagram.com/xsteroidscom/ :-bd
>https://www.facebook.com/xsteroids
:-bd
AdamOhara3

Post by AdamOhara3 »

Hany-Support wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 9:45 pm A lot of people starting their adventure with exercise / improving health or figure do not know where to start.

Where is the best place to start?

Everything here depends on the level of body fat.

From this we start and set our goals for the coming months.
The plan is the basis, without it we can finish faster than start our adventure.

When is the reduction?
When our level of fat is too high and does not allow you to build muscle mass, and why?

The more body fat, the worse the insulin sensitivity of tissues.
The more fat, the greater the insulin sensitivity to "building" fat, and the worse to the muscles.

What is insulin sensitivity in the simplest way?

It is the capture of tissue energy from the bloodstream.

Is it time for mass?

When you are quite lean and body fat is at the level of 9-13%, it's time for mass, if above it is worth reducing and conducting a longer mass, which will translate into more muscle tissue.

The assessment of your appearance depends only on you and you should already know what step to take to improve the condition of your figure.

Obesity is not healthy, if we enter the mass, we will add more "unnecessary" kilograms, which can translate into a higher risk of diseases.

The more body fat, the slower we build and to a large extent it will be fat, not muscle.

Sometimes it is better to take a step back and two steps forward.
The body will repay us, and we can act and move forward, which will translate into real effects.

Hey. As a student, I've often struggled to develop and articulate original ideas effectively. Whether facing a tight deadline or simply looking to enhance my writing skills, this AI essay generator https://papertyper.ai/essay-generator has become an indispensable part of my academic toolkit. But with this tool, those worries are a thing of the past. It effortlessly generates well-written essays on any topic I choose, saving me hours of research and writing time. Plus, the quality of the output is consistently impressive. I highly recommend it to anyone seeking to streamline their writing process!"
Very interesting information, you need to consider and reconsider for yourself once again.