Need help with loosing fat

Nutrition questions, info, meal propping and recipes
blueshadow13

Need help with loosing fat

Post by blueshadow13 »

:ymapplause: I’m 34 years old and had a knee replacement 3 months ago. Iv been struggling to loose fat for years. I have low t and high estrogen.

Currently I weigh 270 lbs. 6 ft.
I eat around 2220 calories a day.
I have it broken down to 270g of protein, 47g of fat, and 127g of carbs a day.

I’m workout 3 times a week and do cardio 2 times aweek.

Any advice on helping me loose fat. I have been reading allot on here about fasting. I’m willing to try anything.

Thanks!

Mobster

Re: Need help with loosing fat

Post by Mobster »

Is that your diet and have you started to lose fat? You need to be more active, cardio wise, than 2x a week
blueshadow13

Post by blueshadow13 »

That is what I eat at the moment. How many times a week do you recommend cardio? And how long and intense should the cardio sessions be?
Mobster

Post by Mobster »

blueshadow13 wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2024 4:40 pm That is what I eat at the moment. How many times a week do you recommend cardio? And how long and intense should the cardio sessions be?
You misunderstood me. Is that the diet or what you eat now to weigh and be as fat as you are now?

And, just by way of an example, I go 'get my steps' every day. Literally hit a daily target. If 2x a week now keeps you at what you weigh then you need to do more.

It's sound simple cos it is. Eat X and weigh X but wanna weigh less - eat less than X. Do Y cardio and keep eating X but wanna weigh less - do more cardio.

Do both and you'll loose fat quicker. If I start getting into specifics for you that'll be a little too close to me coaching you for free. I like to help but I'm a busy guy. I will add that you wanna take care of that knee. So high intensity cardio might be an issue.

Being fat can raise your estrogen. But look at TRT while you get to work eating less and doing more.
blueshadow13

Post by blueshadow13 »

Thanks for the input!