Proteins

Nutrition questions, info, meal propping and recipes
Macedog24

Proteins

Post by Macedog24 »

Ok I wanna ask you smart men and women?
Do you use different sources of protein depending if your bulking or cutting?
Do you switch up your selection toward the end of your cycle or as you get closer to a show for those that compete.?

Such as more red meat in the beginning or for a bulk .. and change to a lighter source like fish toward the end. As you dial in do you try and go to a less fatty source of protein , more lean.
Or does it not matter at all. I wanna hear some thoughts and opinions on how you get in your protein. ? And from where. ?And if there is a specific reason why?

Also night time do you prefer to take in a slower absorbing protein like casein?
Inquiring minds wanna know. ?
Do you set up your food like you set up your cycle?? In stages ??? And with each stage you make minor tweaks and adjustments. ??
What are some faster absorbing protein sources you use?
What are some slower absorbing protein sources you use?

cdubw44

Re: Proteins

Post by cdubw44 »

Mostly chicken and fish and I feel like I have been cutting for almost a year now. Red meat gets thrown in there from time to time for a change of flavor in more of a flexible diet style re-feed week. One day I will get to bulk and it will be on.
MONSTRO

Re: Proteins

Post by MONSTRO »

on bulking i dont count macros, i just eat to grow, quick action proteins whey, slow on bulking mostly red meat