Sugar free drinks vs clean water for hydration?

Nutrition questions, info, meal propping and recipes
MONSTRO

Sugar free drinks vs clean water for hydration?

Post by MONSTRO »

Sugar free drinks vs clean water for hydration ?

We all know how hard is to drink 2 gallons of clean water day and mostly when is winter and also on bulking eating alot of food how can you have place to put all that water . I can tell you this is the most hard think for me to do during contest prep . and to drink the amount of water I need I have to use sugar free drinks like Bolero, Cristal Light or even EAA with flavor , and doing that I can drink the amount of water that I need . Is that bad? We see some coaches telling you can do it but others claim this sweeteners are so toxic and can cause inflammation on body leading to water retention all body. What do you think about that?

Let´s see this way, is better to drink 2 gallons Bolero sugar free per day or drink half gallon clean water per day?
If the athlete can´t drink the 2 gallon´s of clean water per day and only drink half , is not a better choice put sugar free Bolero and drink the 2 gallons he needs to be hydrated? Of course can be toxic and cause fluid retention but can this be worst than drinking half gallon and be dehydrated ?

In my opinion I think is always better be hydrated even if for that you need to use sugar free drinks.

Monstro
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

DarrenW29

Re: Sugar free drinks vs clean water for hydration?

Post by DarrenW29 »

Always use sugar free juice it’s a must for me
MONSTRO

Re: Sugar free drinks vs clean water for hydration?

Post by MONSTRO »

DarrenW29 wrote: Sat Jun 26, 2021 10:10 am Always use sugar free juice it’s a must for me
Is the only way i can achieve my water needed per day , if not i cant go over half gallon . We all know water is always healthier but if i cant drink all i need for my body why not add Bolero and drink the 2 gallon´s