Super high protein intake 600 and above

Nutrition questions, info, meal propping and recipes
DarrenW29

Super high protein intake 600 and above

Post by DarrenW29 »

Not many pros do this but studies show protein being the absolute key but some coaches now reduce protein like Patrick tuor and now everybody thinks is the best way what if you consumed 700-800 per day lower carbs 200-300 and trace fats from meat only say you are going to be on 4grams of combined anabolics hgh insulin

Human skeletal muscle satellite cells (SCs) are essential for muscle regeneration and remodeling processes in healthy and clinical conditions involving muscle breakdown. However, the potential influence of protein supplementation on post-exercise SC regulation in human skeletal muscle has not been well investigated

Link https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/25063205/

Phill

Re: Super high protein intake 600 and above

Post by Phill »

I personally love a high protein diet but have never come to such high dosages.

It should be borne in mind that the metabolism of preteins and fats have waste (nitrogen and ketones).
Too much is always bad for the body, the right portion and balance, the synergy of macro elements.

yin and yang.

... but I am neither a doctor nor a guru.
DarrenW29

Post by DarrenW29 »

Phill wrote: Sat May 01, 2021 3:17 am I personally love a high protein diet but have never come to such high dosages.

It should be borne in mind that the metabolism of preteins and fats have waste (nitrogen and ketones).
Too much is always bad for the body, the right portion and balance, the synergy of macro elements.

yin and yang.

... but I am neither a doctor nor a guru.
Thanks for reply I find this interesting
From reading no issue on kidney if healthy

A group in one study gained more weight and lost more fat than the other despite eating in a surplus

Monstro good example too 600g best condition I ever seen even the top ifbb pro can’t match his condition and I believe they don’t do this approach and thinking what if more

Also you won’t gain weight so quick on high protein but the weight we do gain is dry Skelton tissue over bloat water from excess high carb
MONSTRO

Post by MONSTRO »

The protein is the only macro that builds muscle and i always believe we need maximum we can like Milos Sarcev believe , and protein in excess is almost impossible to convert as fat in body and is the best way to keep insulin very low and burn more fat .

I have alot of experience doing i year straight only protein , no carbs and almost no fats in 2015 , check the video below:

DarrenW29

Post by DarrenW29 »

MONSTRO wrote: Mon May 03, 2021 8:59 pm The protein is the only macro that builds muscle and i always believe we need maximum we can like Milos Sarcev believe , and protein in excess is almost impossible to convert as fat in body and is the best way to keep insulin very low and burn more fat .

I have alot of experience doing i year straight only protein , no carbs and almost no fats in 2015 , check the video below:

Forever monstro is the person I will show in evidence about high protein diets this is unbeatable condition monstro is the main creation behind this thread

If these videos don’t inspire you and provide enormous motivation I don’t know what to tell you what I see is unbelievable and truly world class.
MONSTRO

Post by MONSTRO »

In this world we have alot of people with much better condition than me , but im very proud of what i achieve since i born with bone disease and not able to do sports until 20 years old , never train on comercial gym and start PED´s at 32 years old .
I did what i could with the conditions i have the bad genetics and i have to be happy with.

Everyone can achieve is goals and dreams like i did
DarrenW29

Post by DarrenW29 »

MONSTRO wrote: Tue May 04, 2021 2:58 pm In this world we have alot of people with much better condition than me , but im very proud of what i achieve since i born with bone disease and not able to do sports until 20 years old , never train on comercial gym and start PED´s at 32 years old .
I did what i could with the conditions i have the bad genetics and i have to be happy with.

Everyone can achieve is goals and dreams like i did
For sure all get my pro card in 3 years time well from what others in person told me but I will give myself 8-12 months to regain size staying single digit bf no bs bloat got to be confident or you won’t succeed

You should be pro now but you will get it