Taped water vs Mineral water?

Nutrition questions, info, meal propping and recipes
MONSTRO

Taped water vs Mineral water?

Post by MONSTRO »

As bodybuilders we drink alot of water and some times is inconfortable to go supermarket buy alot of bottles . Do you believe we can use our taped water and be safe getting same results?

Know we have some ways to filter water at home, this filters are good ?

Phill

Re: Taped water vs Mineral water?

Post by Phill »

why should you filter the water?
do you have kidney problems?
otherwise the tap water is good ... at least here with us .. I don't know if you live where there is cholera :lol:
MONSTRO

Post by MONSTRO »

Nice to know brother. Just because i see some pros in videos buying water i think we should use to have better hydratation . But if not woth it lets keep using normal water and is for free
Phill

Post by Phill »

Tap water instead contains many diluted minerals such as calcite, calcium carbonate, magnesium, etc.

Do you remove minerals from water and then take multimineralics to integrate them into your diet?

Man, because you are a man and not a dishwasher or other household machinery, if you have no health problems and you do not have kidney problems, drinking tap water does not cause any harm to your body, on the contrary, to water you take even the minerals dissolved in it.

If the tap water is good, drinkable, not contaminated, I see no reason why not to drink it.

and yes, it's free!!!
HFO3

Post by HFO3 »

I've been drinking tap since I was a kid, and then it was straight from the outdoor water hose, lol anyone remember those days???
A.font817

Post by A.font817 »

You don’t drink tap water in the city I live in lol has a weird taste to it! I run it through a filter
MONSTRO

Post by MONSTRO »

Yes i believe we dont need to use bottled water , and taped water is good to go most of the cities but to play safe a small filter like i buy for only 30 euros ( after 2 months the filter was full of impurities )