Water: To Drink or Not to Drink

Nutrition questions, info, meal propping and recipes
Push50

Water: To Drink or Not to Drink

Post by Push50 »

We have all head, “You need to drink more water”, haven’t we? Well, as it turns out, proper hydration is not only great for maintaining a proper balance of body fluids, it can also help to reduce your chances of Chronic Diseases, Premature Mortality and reduce Biological Aging compared to Chronological Aging.
A study published in eBioMedicine, https://www.thelancet.com/journals/ebio ... 2/fulltext, found people with poor hydration will have elevated Serum Sodium levels. It states that with a level >142 mmol/l you have a 39% greater chance to develop a Chronic Illness. >144 mmol/l you have a 21% greater risk of Premature Mortality. If your level was >142 mmol/l you are also likely present as older than your chronological age.
Water is so important in our daily routines. Do not pass it up. We stress our bodies and push them to and beyond their limits frequently, so take advantage of this simple step and drink more water.

AdamOhara3

Re: Water: To Drink or Not to Drink

Post by AdamOhara3 »

Push50 wrote: Wed Jan 04, 2023 2:01 pm We have all head, “You need to drink more water”, haven’t we? Well, as it turns out, proper hydration is not only great for maintaining a proper balance of body fluids, it can also help to reduce your chances of Chronic Diseases, Premature Mortality and reduce Biological Aging compared to Chronological Aging.
A study published in eBioMedicine, https://www.thelancet.com/journals/ebio ... 2/fulltext, found people with poor hydration will have elevated Serum Sodium levels. It states that with a level >142 mmol/l you have a 39% greater chance to develop a Chronic Illness. >144 mmol/l you have a 21% greater risk of Premature Mortality. If your level was >142 mmol/l you are also likely present as older than your chronological age.
Water is so important in our daily routines. Do not pass it up. We stress our bodies and push them to and beyond their limits frequently, so take advantage of this simple step and drink more water.

Hey. The app offers an exceptional platform for mobile app enthusiasts to explore and engage with insightful content. As technology continues to evolve, staying informed about the latest trends and developments in the mobile app industry is crucial. With Essaypro.app users can access comprehensive essays, reviews, and analyses that provide valuable insights into various aspects of mobile app design, development, and user experience. Whether you're a developer, designer, or simply passionate about mobile apps, this platform offers a wealth of knowledge to enhance your understanding and keep you ahead of the curve. Dive into the world of mobile apps with the app today!
Now I also started to think whether I should drink more water and how it will affect my body. Therefore, I will still listen to the advice and start everything from scratch
AdamOhara3

Re: Water: To Drink or Not to Drink

Post by AdamOhara3 »

Hey. The app has revolutionized the way we approach academic writing, and now they're expanding their horizons with a mobile app! As someone constantly on the go, having access to Essaypro.app services right from my phone is a game-changer. Whether I need help with an urgent essay or want to polish my writing skills with their insightful resources, the app provides a seamless experience. Its user-friendly interface makes navigation a breeze, and the efficiency of its services remains unparalleled. Kudos to the app for embracing technology to enhance our academic journey. Download the app now and elevate your writing experience!