EP PSL july TD

Show off your synthetic goodies, bragging rights
lundgren

Re: EP PSL july TD

Post by lundgren »

TimDawg55 wrote: Fri Sep 04, 2020 10:50 am I had a similar experience with Stanozolol recently at 30mg. Chest pains were killing me. I took it out as well as reducing fat and much better.
Your use Stano single ? During this period i did not know that stanozolol could decrease the electrolyte level, i used magnesium pill 300 and 600mg but it hadn't worked ...
And after some time i realized, add banana in my diet help a lot (2 to 3 banana daily) for cramp and muscle pain.
About joints pain and tendons, if your take TRT like 125-200mg / week of test C or E help maybe, and 100mg Deca / week normally help a lot.

I send a order soon with test + Deca (only for heal 100mg / week) and little extra with Masteron (for helping the libido and well-being)

Stano are powerful, your dont made lot gain with it but it's real gain, made lot energy, vascularity, but dry a lot .....

lundgren

Post by lundgren »

Thanks Phil,

Yes i bought Taurin powder, today i add in my diet banana because 100g contains around 1.2g of potassium.
Sweet potatoes are rich in potassium too, i try to buy this next time.

Yes electrolytes are
calcium + magnesium + potassium and sodium.
TimDawg55

Post by TimDawg55 »

lundgren wrote: Sat Sep 05, 2020 8:23 pm Your use Stano single ?
No I'm on Enanthate 500mg/week. I was adding Stano 30mg to my cycle.
I had to completely cut out butter (my roommate is adamant we cook with it, now I wont), completely cut out egg yolks (I'd mix one whole free range egg with my egg whites and even this was too much). Salt I had already, almost completely cut out (of course some in necessary). I also dropped caffeine to one coffee a day. I'm still unsure about going back on Stano for the end of my cycle, the results I was seeing on it were amazing, it's a shame but the chest pain was a real shock to me :shock:

I supplement with Zinc and Magnesium in the evening. I see the benefit of this more in muscle tension than blood pressure. This was not enough. I'm also taking Ubiquinol and Fish Oils 3000mg/day. :?
Phill

Post by Phill »

TimDawg55 wrote: Tue Sep 15, 2020 4:39 pm
I had to completely cut out butter (my roommate is adamant we cook with it, now I wont), completely cut out egg yolks (I'd mix one whole free range egg with my egg whites and even this was too much). Salt I had already, almost completely cut out (of course some in necessary). I also dropped caffeine to one coffee a day. I'm still unsure about going back on Stano for the end of my cycle, the results I was seeing on it were amazing, it's a shame but the chest pain was a real shock to me :shock:

I supplement with Zinc and Magnesium in the evening. I see the benefit of this more in muscle tension than blood pressure. This was not enough. I'm also taking Ubiquinol and Fish Oils 3000mg/day. :?
having winstrol a short life, you might give it a second chance.
at the first signs of side, you take it off and the next day everything passes.

that's what I'd do, but the choice is your brother.
if you don't tolerate that molecule well, don't use it.
try other product. simple
lundgren

Post by lundgren »

TimDawg55 wrote: Tue Sep 15, 2020 4:39 pm

And with test E 500mg / week you have always the same problem when your add Stano ?

It's funny because i dropped the coffee from 3-4 mugs daily to 1 mug at the morning and i feel better, i replace by water with lemon juice, that's help for the hydratation and great for liver (detox side).

Stano up my BP it's why i take one dose at morning.

Im remember with Superdrol, he advised to take Coq10, Liver support, Taurine, i think it's the same for Stanozolol.