EP PSL july TD

Show off your synthetic goodies, bragging rights
Phill

EP PSL july TD

Post by Phill »

EP PSL july TD
IMG_20200708_145603__01.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Phill

Re: EP PSL july TD

Post by Phill »

2x test iso
test E
hcg
Noopept
5x stano
2x proviron
2x arimidex
aromasin
nolvadex
lundgren

Post by lundgren »

Phill wrote: Thu Jul 09, 2020 11:42 am 2x test iso
test E
hcg
Noopept
5x stano
2x proviron
2x arimidex
aromasin
nolvadex
Hey Phil,

Im very curious about test isocaproate :)
What do you plan with the Stano oral and test ?

From my side when i used Stano oral, at only 30mg daily it's impossible to practice cardio running without a break approximately every 5 to 8 minutes because Stano made a crazy sick pump with drain effect.

I specify that I was not using testosterone during this period (maybe testosterone helps to counter this harmful effect).
Phill

Post by Phill »

lundgren wrote: Sat Aug 29, 2020 12:22 am
test E
hcg
Noopept
5x stano
2x proviron
2x arimidex
aromasin
nolvadex
Hey Phil,

From my side when i used Stano oral, at only 30mg daily it's impossible to practice cardio running without a break approximately every 5 to 8 minutes because Stano made a crazy sick pump with drain effect.

I specify that I was not using testosterone during this period (maybe testosterone helps to counter this harmful effect).
Test ISO is phenomenal.
here I leave you my log in which I took test iso and winny:
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=597

Here the blood test just done:
viewtopic.php?f=18&t=804
lundgren

Post by lundgren »

Phill wrote: Sat Aug 29, 2020 5:27 am
test E
hcg
Noopept
5x stano
2x proviron
2x arimidex
aromasin
nolvadex
Hey Phil,

Test ISO is phenomenal.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=597

viewtopic.php?f=18&t=804
What do you planned with Stano oral ?
How much daily ?

Have you noticed the difference in water retention?

I have a few pills of Anavar 10, i think i would give a try like a friend 10 morning + 10 afternoon, but some peoplehave severe nausea (possibly due to the intensity of the workout which can also cause nosebleeds)

Stanozolol does not pull on the liver like Dianabol or Anadrol, i was impressed because the transaminases do not increase tremendously, it does not suppress appetite or make you nauseous, and you feel a lot less anxious or not at all (perhaps because it lowers the hormone cortisol)
Phill

Post by Phill »

lundgren wrote: Sun Aug 30, 2020 3:30 pm

Hey Phil,

Test ISO is phenomenal.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=597

viewtopic.php?f=18&t=804
How much daily ?

I have a few pills of Anavar 10, i think i would give a try like a friend 10 morning + 10 afternoon, but some peoplehave severe nausea (possibly due to the intensity of the workout which can also cause nosebleeds)

Stanozolol does not pull on the liver like Dianabol or Anadrol, i was impressed because the transaminases do not increase tremendously, it does not suppress appetite or make you nauseous, and you feel a lot less anxious or not at all (perhaps because it lowers the hormone cortisol)
water and carbohydrates make up 95% of the water.
electrolytes, mainly sodium and potassium with the hormone aldosterone and Renin – angiotensin system do the rest.
Estrogen like estradiol and progesterone affect you, but not much.

Winstrol does nothing for water retention.
Of course, by not aromatizing, it does not increase estrogen and therefore does not involve water retention, but otherwise it has no impact on this.

I took 50 mg/ed
mainly due to its ability to bind to shbg and its anti-progestin properties
HFO3

Post by HFO3 »

Phill wrote: Wed Jul 08, 2020 1:04 pm EP PSL july TD

IMG_20200708_145603__01.jpg
NICE TD!
lundgren

Post by lundgren »

Phill wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 10:18 am

Test ISO is phenomenal.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=597

viewtopic.php?f=18&t=804
How much daily ?

electrolytes, mainly sodium and potassium with the hormone aldosterone and Renin – angiotensin system do the rest.

Of course, by not aromatizing, it does not increase estrogen and therefore does not involve water retention, but otherwise it has no impact on this.

I took 50 mg/ed
When i used 30mg daily of Stano oral, i have a lot of muscle cramps, water retention is almost nonexistent.
I have always had tendonitis with stanozolol and when i lift a lot the joints hurt like hell (with workout from body weight like push-up too).

But i specify that i used it alone (without test or Deca etc ...)

I used supplement like magnesium for helping the symptoms but it doesn't work, i drink around 3-4 liters or around 135 fl oz from the city (water at home) and it's the same.

One day i spoke with a user who had the same problems as me who advised me to eat foods rich in potassium.

Now i buy the water in the market (mineral water) some are more rich in potassium than other.

I have a few box for running at 30 40mg daily of Stano oral for 5-6 weeks, i plan maybe this when i buy the Dec (here from EP) and the test.
TimDawg55

Post by TimDawg55 »

I had a similar experience with Stanozolol recently at 30mg. Chest pains were killing me. I took it out as well as reducing fat and much better.
Phill

Post by Phill »

lundgren wrote: Wed Sep 02, 2020 2:24 pm
Phill wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 10:18 am
How much daily ?

I took 50 mg/ed
When i used 30mg daily of Stano oral, i have a lot of muscle cramps, water retention is almost nonexistent.
I have always had tendonitis with stanozolol and when i lift a lot the joints hurt like hell (with workout from body weight like push-up too).

But i specify that i used it alone (without test or Deca etc ...)

I used supplement like magnesium for helping the symptoms but it doesn't work, i drink around 3-4 liters or around 135 fl oz from the city (water at home) and it's the same.

One day i spoke with a user who had the same problems as me who advised me to eat foods rich in potassium.

Now i buy the water in the market (mineral water) some are more rich in potassium than other.

I have a few box for running at 30 40mg daily of Stano oral for 5-6 weeks, i plan maybe this when i buy the Dec (here from EP) and the test.
if you need potassium, I advise you to take it in powder or pills, you need at least a couple of grams a day, it is not possible to reach these quantities with the potassium contained in the water, at most with that contained within the foods.

In addition to potassium and magnesium, as already written, you also need sodium to maintain the hydrosaline balance.

in addition, add the taurine which helps against these symptoms.