Just alittle something to get me started!

Show off your synthetic goodies, bragging rights
Growth_king

Just alittle something to get me started!

Post by Growth_king »

I just to give a huge shoutout to the guys at PSL and A.Font for making this all possible. Not a single hassle or hiccup with this order at all!

A.Font and I go way back so I knew I could trust his word on PSL and the product they deliver! If you haven’t used them your missing out!
Last edited by Jozifp103 on Tue Jul 28, 2020 11:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Rotated picture for you

Growth_king

Re: Just alittle something to get me started!

Post by Growth_king »

Idk why the 1 pic is sideways?
Phill

Post by Phill »

:shock: :shock: :shock:
Jozifp103

Post by Jozifp103 »

Growth_king wrote: Tue Jul 28, 2020 12:15 am Idk why the 1 pic is sideways?
I fixed it for you. hope you don't mind.

Awesome TD bro. That's a lot of Eurotropin. How do you plan to run it and what are your goals?
Growth_king

Post by Growth_king »

Jozifp103 wrote: Tue Jul 28, 2020 11:58 am

Awesome TD bro. That's a lot of Eurotropin. How do you plan to run it and what are your goals?
Don’t mind at all I appreciate it! As of right now my goals are to get back to where I was but using just low dose test and around 4iu to start split am and mid after noon pre workout. Dialing the diet back in and going to be making more time atleast 3-4 days a week in the gym. I’m looking to be back in the low 200lbs area but as lean as I was.
Jozifp103

Post by Jozifp103 »

Growth_king wrote: Tue Jul 28, 2020 1:59 pm

Don’t mind at all I appreciate it! As of right now my goals are to get back to where I was but using just low dose test and around 4iu to start split am and mid after noon pre workout. Dialing the diet back in and going to be making more time atleast 3-4 days a week in the gym. I’m looking to be back in the low 200lbs area but as lean as I was.
Right on. What are your current stats?
Growth_king

Post by Growth_king »

Jozifp103 wrote: Wed Jul 29, 2020 12:36 pm

So unfortunately I haven’t been in the gym for the past year very much. I needed time to get my life together and situated. New career, moved into a new place and just needed to put the gym on the back burner. With that being said I’m 5ft 10in about 185-190lbs. Pretty skinny and nowhere near where I used to be. When I was roofing I was around 215-220 and very low body fat. I’ll dig up some pics of me and post them from before. I’m still lean but obv I lost the size and fullness that I want back.
Jozifp103

Post by Jozifp103 »

Growth_king wrote: Fri Jul 31, 2020 1:07 am
So unfortunately I haven’t been in the gym for the past year very much. I needed time to get my life together and situated. New career, moved into a new place and just needed to put the gym on the back burner. With that being said I’m 5ft 10in about 185-190lbs. Pretty skinny and nowhere near where I used to be. When I was roofing I was around 215-220 and very low body fat. I’ll dig up some pics of me and post them from before. I’m still lean but obv I lost the size and fullness that I want back.
Well muscle memory is a beautiful thing. I decided to take some time off from college and move across the country several years ago for about 6 months, mainly to fuck around. I didn't touch a weight during that time. I drank like a fish, and ate like Buddha. I went from 200 lbs lean, to about 180 lbs soft and chubby. When I got back home I hit the gym hard and within 3 months I was pretty much back to where I was. Crazy how fast it all comes back.
Growth_king

Post by Growth_king »

Jozifp103 wrote: Fri Jul 31, 2020 12:37 pm
Growth_king wrote: Fri Jul 31, 2020 1:07 am
Well muscle memory is a beautiful thing. I decided to take some time off from college and move across the country several years ago for about 6 months, mainly to fuck around. I didn't touch a weight during that time. I drank like a fish, and ate like Buddha. I went from 200 lbs lean, to about 180 lbs soft and chubby. When I got back home I hit the gym hard and within 3 months I was pretty much back to where I was. Crazy how fast it all comes back.
That’s the kind of comeback I need right there!! Lol