PuritySourceLabs EuroTropin

Show off your synthetic goodies, bragging rights
Phill

PuritySourceLabs EuroTropin

Post by Phill »

eurotrop.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

shadow22

Re: PuritySourceLabs EuroTropin

Post by shadow22 »

And how not to buy it hahaha
Vision

Post by Vision »

Mass Spec analysis of Eurotropin HGH
(Results are in here at PuritySourceLabs.ru 2020)

Get store Credit for posting blood results while using EP (read below)

As my pledge and honor to you with my word that Eurotropin is the leading GH in the market at the moment,
dominating all of our contenders with utmost supremacy in quality and fine product display with detail..
If any customers purchases EUROTROPIN GH (with sales proof/order number),
and they decide to get blood work and post it here, our team at PSL will personally reimburse you for your troubles with the lab cost (within reason)
by providing you with the same/or equal value in store credit..

Because we believe in the ultimate customer satisfaction and nurturing business relationship,
by providing genuine/authentic products manufactured at the finest facilities in EU..

This is our way to demonstrate how important you are to us, as we strive to help you reach and meet your fitness goals!

We remain proud of our accomplishments but never complacent in the realization that we can and will always strive to do more
because every day we serve you we realize how fortunate we are that you chose us.
It's with our close bond with Euro-Pharmacies Labs that has permitted us to communicate your thoughts and feelings to them,
bringing you great new products from this exceptional company

Team PSL
PuritySourceLabs.ru
Vision
www.PuritySourceLabs.ru
At PSL you will explore our Vision and Core Values –
Here you trust what you believe in and expect, the lowest prices & the highest quality compounds.

maxmuscle1

Post by maxmuscle1 »

That looks simply Devine 👌. I happen to have a gh serum/Igf1 test I already paid for at ulta labs. I ended up not doing my bloodwork because of the quarantine. I called and they said my order is good for whenever I need it. I like doing the combo test a lot better than just serum only or igf1 only. 💪💪