BIGMURPH from ugmuscle

All new members must make an intro, tell us just a little bit about yourself, XXX pics of your wife may give you some rep points
BIGMURPH

BIGMURPH from ugmuscle

Post by BIGMURPH »

Im BIGMURPH from ugmuscle.com which PSL is a verified gold sponsor at im a moderator there and I wanted to come here and introduce myself and let everyone know that PSL products are top notch and im happy to be a member of XS I wish this forum the best because an associate of mine Vision who is really knowledgeable and a good guy I saw is a moderator here so I wanted to let everyone know that he won't steer you in the wrong way.

Good luck and good gains to everyone

cdubw44

Re: BIGMURPH from ugmuscle

Post by cdubw44 »

What is up Bigmurph! Welcome
Jozifp103

Post by Jozifp103 »

BIGMURPH wrote: Sun May 10, 2020 7:54 pm Im BIGMURPH from ugmuscle.com which PSL is a verified gold sponsor at im a moderator there and I wanted to come here and introduce myself and let everyone know that PSL products are top notch and im happy to be a member of XS I wish this forum the best because an associate of mine Vision who is really knowledgeable and a good guy I saw is a moderator here so I wanted to let everyone know that he won't steer you in the wrong way.

Good luck and good gains to everyone
Happy to have you here BIGMURPH. Thanks for the kind words!
MrFist

Post by MrFist »

Thanks and welcome. I have been taken care of by PSL for years and don’t ha easy complaint