Hello All

All new members must make an intro, tell us just a little bit about yourself, XXX pics of your wife may give you some rep points
Trainwreck74

Hello All

Post by Trainwreck74 »

Hello gentleman. .. I’m new to this board. I’ve been in the industry for over a decade in one way or another. There is a strong presence of excellent knowledge and experience here and was hoping to tap into that resource. I have a degree in exercise science with an emphasis in sports med. I’m also a volunteer( advanced EMT) at the local fire district. I played rugby for over 15 years and also dabbled in Greco Roman freestyle wrestling. I’m not a talented athlete by any means but I’m not afraid to put the necessary work in to achieve the next level. I had a rugby coach once ask me .. did you play to win, or play to survive. Those are two fundamentally different styles on the field. I like to say I apply that to my life.. I’m here to win and I think you are too. That’s why you’re here.
Anyhow sorry for the long intro and look forward to interacting and learning from you all.

Jozifp103

Re: Hello All

Post by Jozifp103 »

Awesome intro brother and welcome to the community!