Hello....new member

All new members must make an intro, tell us just a little bit about yourself, XXX pics of your wife may give you some rep points
TrenDick

Hello....new member

Post by TrenDick »

Hey everyone. I'm a mid 40's lifter who's trying to lift heavy while my joints feel like they're falling off. You know how it goes.

MONSTRO

Re: Hello....new member

Post by MONSTRO »

Brother im in mid 40´s to and its time to train smart , intense , slow movements , squeeze , and stay away from heavy free weights . Lets get big but safely
TrenDick

Post by TrenDick »

Well said my man!
TrenDick

Post by TrenDick »

Can we post our cycle info here?
Phill

Post by Phill »

TrenDick wrote: Thu Jul 08, 2021 9:38 pm Can we post our cycle info here?
sure, we are all curious, tell us everything ;))
TrenDick

Post by TrenDick »

Phill wrote: Fri Jul 09, 2021 4:00 am

Haha...ok brother.

200mg Test Prop ew
250mg Tren e ew
50mg HCG e3d
1mg Anastrazole ew

I have Prami on hand, but haven't needed it yet.

I decided to experiment with carb intake this time around and go full keto/high fat, kind of like an old Rheo Blair kind of diet. I must say, in my experience, this is the only way I can go with Tren. The energy from ketosis fights the Tren lethargy, and the cuts I've had on this cycle are something I've never experienced. I'm going against the conventional wisdom here, but I think Tren is so powerful, it doesn't need the carbs that many people say it does. I'm the strongest I've ever been. Also, the most agitated at little things I've ever been too haha.

I also changed up the way I train so that I complete a full body workout every day except Sunday. This keeps my heart rate high through the workout, so that I don't need to do any extra cardio (I don't know if I could do cardio anyway, even with this low dose of Tren).

I'm open for ANY suggestions/advice from any of the guys here. Life is about trying new things and finding what works for you.

I will say that Tren is a mind fuck of a drug. These guys that I hear about taking 1 gram of Tren weekly, good Lord, no wonder they get fucked up in the head. I'd like to keep my job and relationship.
Phill

Post by Phill »

TrenDick wrote: Fri Jul 09, 2021 5:00 am

Haha...ok brother.

200mg Test Prop ew
250mg Tren e ew
50mg HCG e3d
1mg Anastrazole ew

I decided to experiment with carb intake this time around and go full keto/high fat, kind of like an old Rheo Blair kind of diet. I must say, in my experience, this is the only way I can go with Tren. The energy from ketosis fights the Tren lethargy, and the cuts I've had on this cycle are something I've never experienced. I'm going against the conventional wisdom here, but I think Tren is so powerful, it doesn't need the carbs that many people say it does. I'm the strongest I've ever been. Also, the most agitated at little things I've ever been too haha.

I also changed up the way I train so that I complete a full body workout every day except Sunday. This keeps my heart rate high through the workout, so that I don't need to do any extra cardio (I don't know if I could do cardio anyway, even with this low dose of Tren).

I'm open for ANY suggestions/advice from any of the guys here. Life is about trying new things and finding what works for you.

I will say that Tren is a mind fuck of a drug. These guys that I hear about taking 1 gram of Tren weekly, good Lord, no wonder they get fucked up in the head. I'd like to keep my job and relationship.
Thanks for sharing.
I like hearing "new things" ... especially when they are good and work well

good job, keep us updated
DarrenW29

Post by DarrenW29 »

Welcome like said now go for squeeze slow control machines if possible longevity is key here
MONSTRO

Post by MONSTRO »

Haha...ok brother.

200mg Test Prop ew
250mg Tren e ew
50mg HCG e3d
1mg Anastrazole ew

Hi brother
Can you tell us your stats ? weight , height , fat%
Your cycle is strange , low dosage test prop ( and why prop ) with tren E ? dont make sense and this dosages are so low that you will mostly crash your production and get very low gains . 1mg arimidex per week?

Try a cycle to get real results :
Test Prop 100mg EOD
Test E 250mg week
Tren ace 100mg EOD

arimidex and tamoxifeno on hand if needed , you dont need HCG ( it will raise your estrogen alot )

If you can afford 2ius hgh day fasted , or CJC1295 DAC 2mg week
TrenDick

Post by TrenDick »

MONSTRO wrote: Sat Jul 10, 2021 12:08 pm

Haha...ok brother.

200mg Test Prop ew
250mg Tren e ew
50mg HCG e3d
1mg Anastrazole ew

Hi brother
Can you tell us your stats ? weight , height , fat%
Your cycle is strange , low dosage test prop ( and why prop ) with tren E ? dont make sense and this dosages are so low that you will mostly crash your production and get very low gains . 1mg arimidex per week?

Try a cycle to get real results :
Test Prop 100mg EOD
Test E 250mg week
Tren ace 100mg EOD

arimidex and tamoxifeno on hand if needed , you dont need HCG ( it will raise your estrogen alot )

If you can afford 2ius hgh day fasted , or CJC1295 DAC 2mg week

Thanks again for all the info bro...

5'11"
205 pounds
14% bf (dropping daily it seems)

My idea was to try low dose test this time because I wanted it not to compete so much with the Tren...but I wanted just enough to keep my sex drive intact. I added the HCG because my nuts seem to become raisins on Tren and I guess its more of an asthetic thing. HCG drops em back down haha.

I get really bad sleep on Tren...when I go 400mg weekly and above on Tren, I can't sleep, and my work suffers. I guess it is more of a pragmatic thing at this point. I'm still getting stronger every week, so I can't complain.

Your cycle advice is definitely something I want to try. If I am not be breaking the forum rules, can someone pm a good source where I can get some properly dosed stuff? I'd be eternally grateful.