Hi all

All new members must make an intro, tell us just a little bit about yourself, XXX pics of your wife may give you some rep points
X-Steroids

Re: Hi all

Post by X-Steroids »

benjamin.harrington wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2023 10:27 am Hi all,
New member in the house who needs help. I gave up on steroid about 5 years ago, now I want to be back in shape and return my body. I think it's impossible to have the perfect body without steroids. What do you say?
Morning
I think good qulity body without AAS is posible but need a lot work

XS

X-Steroids Regards
Phill

Post by Phill »

New member in the house who needs help. I gave up on steroid about 5 years ago, now I want to be back in shape and return my body. I think it's impossible to have the perfect body without steroids. What do you say?
it depends on the meaning of "perfect body" you are referring to
Hany-Support

Post by Hany-Support »

Hi, nice to welcome you here. Feel free to ask and use our knowledge, (Alternatively follow our social media) :)

Coming back to your question, of course it is possible to build a natural figure.

Judging by your post, all you need to do is lose body fat.

For this, you do not need to use steroids that will block you.

Caloric deficit, cardio and above all sticking to the guidelines.

If you want to speed up the process, but only if you lose 1.10-2.20 lbs in a week
then after a few weeks you can add T3 + T4, maybe growth hormone. Everything depends on your budget.

Either way, naturally, you're even able to make an awesome beach silhouette.
>> If you want to repay our help on the Forum.
> Please follow and recommend our Social Media to others:

>-https://www.instagram.com/xsteroidscom/ :-bd
>https://www.facebook.com/xsteroids
:-bd
Push50

Post by Push50 »

Welcome to the board.
Absolutely, a natural physique is always possible without AAS.
A proper diet and workout/training program will take you a very long and healthy way.
AAS is not a silver billet or a magic potion. What gets you there is the diet and training.

Calories in calories out are where you need to start.
Tell us more about yourself.
Weight
BF %
Height
And so forth. Pics go a long way as well. I will add this. If you have not taken pics you should always take before pics so that you always remember where you came from.