Hi guys! New here, female, mid-40s, looking for...

All new members must make an intro, tell us just a little bit about yourself, XXX pics of your wife may give you some rep points
Jessica

Hi guys! New here, female, mid-40s, looking for...

Post by Jessica »

....advice to get healthy after serious illness. Which is a bummer of a topic.

On an equally sad note, since the Purity Source people know my real name/address, no XXX pics, nor do I think anyone wants to see some of my ex husband. Ha!

Not sure where/which forum to post for advice?

Thanks in advance for any guidance, I appreciate it!

DarrenW29

Re: Hi guys! New here, female, mid-40s, looking for...

Post by DarrenW29 »

Hi and welcome to the forum many to help you

First of all never use any anabolic steroids or substance if you’ve got a illness you haven’t stated what that is but if it’s chronic and something serious for you to say it here then what I’m about to say is completely natural and purely for health

Don’t know your
bodyfat
height
weight
activity
Diet
Nutrition macros

but the only true advice I can give of limited information is

eat healthy
exercise
do fasting routines
Drink plenty fluids
Good luck.
MONSTRO

Post by MONSTRO »

Welcome to the forum.
Tren4life

Post by Tren4life »

Jessica wrote: Sun Apr 11, 2021 6:51 pm ....advice to get healthy after serious illness. Which is a bummer of a topic.

On an equally sad note, since the Purity Source people know my real name/address, no XXX pics, nor do I think anyone wants to see some of my ex husband. Ha!

Not sure where/which forum to post for advice?

Thanks in advance for any guidance, I appreciate it!
Wellcome to forum. Hope you are feeling well now.

You can ask us here any question you need. However to give you honest and good advice we would need to know more about what was your illness and how do you feel now.
Phill

Post by Phill »

hello and welcome.
first of all nobody here knows your real name and nobody in psl will tell. don't worry.

for the rest, I agree with Darren, to give you good and targeted advice you need some more information

having said that, the first thing that comes to my mind when reading your post, the first thing to start with, the key to everything: it's diet!
Jessica

Post by Jessica »

Thank you so much for responding and being so welcoming! Super nervous disclosing all this...

I'm asking here as it's a community of people not afraid to take control of their quality of life and whole-body wellbeing and hoping someone has struggled with similar issues and overcome them. At the least, naturally low hormone/T3 production is an ever-more-common issue, I'm assuming there's a lot of real-world experience here maximizing them safely...

How I ended up here, with this post: Two-time cancer survivor, digestive tract in my teens, then breast and lumpectomy at 30, relapse at 32. I'm now 45. I did great through the first two, the relapse was brutal: tumor on my thyroid from too much radiation, lost half my thyroid and most of it's function, I don't produce any real amounts of any hormones, no more cycle, sterile and all that. Thus I'm on a nearly-full HRT replacement. At first I had a really cool doctor (overseas, not UK or USA) who prescribed primobolan then low-dose testosterone, T3, chinese-style adrenal support herbs/vitamins, estradial and provera. The primobolan, estrogen, test and progesterone were injections since non-first-world countries trust you to self-inject. I felt like a rock star after a month primobolan and it lasted a while, so he started cycling it back in every three or four months. For whatever reason, the idea of taking primo scares me and I'm resistant to it, even though it worked.

Of course I felt horrible during the cancer treatments, but I did really good post-relapse, post-surgeries, post-anesthesia for about four or five years, by then I was 37/38 years old. Still able to train at 85% or so of elite level, my weight went up a couple kilos but I looked the same and didn't get masculine features (more on that below).

Then back to the UK and splitting time in America. No way any doctor will prescribe primobolan, testosterone or T3. So I'm taking dessicated low-T3/T4 pill which doesn't work. It took about a year, but I spiraled down into CFS/Fibro, life as I knew it pretty much stopped.

MY LABS: They suck on the hormone side, awesome for everything else. My thyroid labs are really low but still on the low end "normal" for TSH/T3/T4, no testosterone (0/1/negligible) and 2mg of estradiol daily puts me at 1/4 of estrogen cycle peak for a 45-year-old, provera injection I go in for every three months (progesterone helps with sleep cycle for me) and I can't remember the levels for that. Cortisol (I think it's called)/whatever stress hormones they measure, levels are high, all the other results are in the normal range. On the cholesterol, blood pressure, liver enzymes etc, I'm the picture of health.

I'm 176.5 CM, or nearly 5'10". I was 59kg (131lbs), collegiate athlete which carried on into adult life, size 0 to 2, US measurements 34b-24-34. I was never "cut" and carried most of my weight in my lower body. Even at peak leanness mid-season I was never under 12-14% body fat.

Now I'm 88kg, pushing 34% body fat, 38D (one real, one reconstructed)-36-40. Whatever is going wrong, my face, neck and abdomen tend to swell, if you saw pictures of me eight years ago you'd be hard pressed to pick me out in person now.

Diet. I'm a vegetarian, not political: digestive cancer left me with a sensitive stomach. Fond of veggies, Thai brown jasmine rice. Free-range eggs every morning on low-carb/high-fiber tortillas usually with cheese, a lot of "fake meat" products like Boca that're very low carb. My carb intake is pretty controlled and it's comprised of zero white food/junk, I eat a ton of protein and fiber, and struggle with too-low a fat percentage.

I take "amino complete" and b12/b-complex sublinguals but notice nothing. Been taking silymarin on/off for years (see below, all the CFS meds I was prescribed, and oral estradiol, all hepatoxic). Tried every supplement/vitamin there is, up to Myers cocktails (IV vitamins), nothing helps, many make me feel worse. L-carnatine, for some reason, helps not get overly tired when I do actually exercise, but not much.

The issue: Chronic fatigue set in with the absence of one or all of: primobolan/t3/whatever the adrenal mix was. Fibromyalgia too, every muscle in my body hurts. Insomia -- can't ever sleep, don't feel rested waking, etc etc. Basically just got thrown into the pool of middle-aged women with CFS/ME/brain fog. Kept eating like a triathlete, as we all know, while healthy, the high-complex-carb/protien diet doesn't mesh well with being sedentary.

I'm stuck in America for a spell with Covid, can't get doctors willing to prescribe T3 or even testosterone. They have prescribed everything else under the sun, as is typical with CFS/ME. Off-label antidepressants for the fibro, all kinds of crazy CFS things, skelaxin, soma, lodine and tramadol for fibro, I have dozens of (failed) prescriptions. I hated all of it, all made me more lethargic and even apathetic.

It seems to me the lack of energy is having zero testosterone. So from PSL I order "200mg/ml test cyponaite" (sp?) and started at 0.5 ml a week, was going to taper down after a month to .33, then .25. Ordered T3, started at 25mcg/day and am up to 50 on the way to 75/day like before.

I think the fibro/muscle pain is the lack of proper T3 in my system. Seems an odd correlation.

I've taken clenbuterol before -- I have albuterol inhalers for occasional flare-ups of breathing irritation, most likely from running/cycling competitively in major (and majorly polluted) cities for decades. I'd forgotten how awesome clenbuterol is if your lungs are congested. Oddly, it helps with the brain fog.

I did receive injectable estrogen, found a nurse pratitioner that's really great. Accordingly, I got provera injections too. But she said no to testosterone or T3.

Anyway, I'm two weeks into getting back to the old ways with PSL's T3/Test and injectible E and Provera. Slept six hours straight last night. A small miracle.

So I'm not sure what to do, what else can be done to increase energy/vitality? I get it, high-level performance is out, but I'd like to at least have the energy to get to the gym three times a week, ride my bicycle everywhere instead of driving, not be overweight and so on.

Viritlization: One thing I've noticed over the years -- when I was on primobolan/T cycling overseas, my testosterone bloodwork constantly stayed, for years, at the high end for women. I'm not familiar with recommended levels, but if normal female range for test was 15-110 of whatever the metric, I stayed at about 100-120 for years. No virilization at all, no hair loss, nothing. As a result, replacement/synthetic hormones in me are not absorbed as effectively as natural ones, or some natural/plus some synthetic hormones. That is, amounts circulating can be high, but they're not absorbed well, so circulating amounts need to be higher. Perhaps all the stress hormones interfere with absorption of everything else?

Cancer: I'm not at all concerned about another cancer. Childhood exposure was the cause, the odds of a third time are far lower for me than you getting your first bout. Given that "Newer, synthetic forms of human growth hormone (hGH) don't have [the cancer-causing] problem" I'm interested to know if people that have tried HGH have had a lot more energy and were overall healthier? If so, what levels? Are they the same for women Vs. men?

In closing: Goodness, this got long, sorry! Thank you all for your time reading this and any insight you might have!
DarrenW29

Post by DarrenW29 »

Sorry what happened but this post was boring to read go and live your life and stop thinking about steroids or you’ll die this time I’m not giving you help and you’ve writing a compete sympathy letter then asking for primo test i didn’t read after that

Bye.
Jessica

Post by Jessica »

I am interested in constructive advice and the experience of others who are recovering or know someone who successfully recovered. If you have nothing positive and relevant to say, not interested, don't waste the proverbial ether.

Definitely not interested in your projections of needing sympathy. Do try and keep your emotions and emotional responses to yourself. It's unseemly, and I'm embarrassed for you.
DarrenW29

Post by DarrenW29 »

I’m embarrassed for you
You are a fake and nobody is interested in you at all or your bullshit go take all the steroids the Advice you want to hear and eat your vegan diet

You are 45 years old hang up the gloves and go and explore this beautiful planet

Here and anywhere else is for people healthy and to do things as safe as possible you are just a idiot with many health conditions that will be impacted further as they say you do as the doctors say at this point after all it’s their job

Nobody will respond and nobody is this stupid to continue when health is first of importance
Cya 🤪
Jessica

Post by Jessica »

:-@ :-@ You aren't a doctor, and lack the mental capacity to play one on TV. :-@ :-@

I don't have time for your negativity, but I do have time for a very relevant point:

Half the general population will get cancer in their lifetime. In males, prostate cancer is the top risk, supplementing with synthetic testosterone is contra-indicated -- meaning it causes it -- and doing so over a long term substantially increases your risk. Steroids aren't studied but they're probably even more dangerous for mens' prostate health.

All men on this board taking test/steroids are then more likely than not to get cancer. Just because you haven't had it, you shouldn't be so myopic about the reality that you probably will get it, and what you're doing is greatly increasing your risk.

I don't have a prostate -- so duh! -- low-dose T is zero risk to me. I'm screened regularly, don't have a thryoid so T3 isn't a risk to me -- on the contrary, lacking T4/T4 can cause cancer. So it's curative. One tends to learn these things when under a doctor's care and not self-medicating ;-)

Anyway, best of luck to all of you, even @DarrenW29, I hope you have a great day, a wonderful life and never have to go through what I did once, let alone twice :-)