Hi Kids

All new members must make an intro, tell us just a little bit about yourself, XXX pics of your wife may give you some rep points
HEKTOR

Hi Kids

Post by HEKTOR »

62 yo, from Savannah, saying hello to you'll. Bodybuilder since the early '70's on and off with the gear. When Covid hit, it was hard on me as I couldn't train while in the Philippines for over 5 months. Had to return to the USA for issues with my social security and an opportunity to buy more gear. What your poison. I like Tren, Diana, and Wini to cut. Got my routine where I can do a comeback in less than a month,..don't get old is my advice. :D

Phill

Re: Hi Kids

Post by Phill »

welcome.

I appreciate your advice, I always try to follow it and never get old ... at least inside, then outside unfortunately nature and time take their course.
MONSTRO

Post by MONSTRO »

HEKTOR wrote: Sat Dec 12, 2020 8:38 pm 62 yo, from Savannah, saying hello to you'll. Bodybuilder since the early '70's on and off with the gear. When Covid hit, it was hard on me as I couldn't train while in the Philippines for over 5 months. Had to return to the USA for issues with my social security and an opportunity to buy more gear. What your poison. I like Tren, Diana, and Wini to cut. Got my routine where I can do a comeback in less than a month,..don't get old is my advice. :D

Welcome bro. Very happy when i see someone at your age with great energy , mood and always trying to improve . Age is just a number . And now with TRT PLUS from E.P is a mix of Testosterone + Masteron , amazing combo for us over 40´s ( sex drive to limit ).
A.font817

Post by A.font817 »

Welcome to the forum bro there’s a ton to read here and a few good sources as well. If you need anything shoot me a pm.