I am new here!

All new members must make an intro, tell us just a little bit about yourself, XXX pics of your wife may give you some rep points
Saigon

I am new here!

Post by Saigon »

Hi guys!
So i am not a regular person, who just visit a gym to be in a good shape, let me explain... At first, sorry for my english - it's not my native language.

So, i am a brazilian jiu jitsu wrestler, purple belt. But before i used AAS several times, it was a combinations of Enanthate , Nandrolone, Turinabol, Sustanon and maybe something else. Some of cycles was in a regular gym, and some only in a wrestler gym. Why am i not regular? - Because i have some troubles with muscles, triggerpoints all over the body, i feel fucking pain every day. 5 years ago, doctors says that i will be a disabled person in 1 year. FUCK THEM. I found a solution, now i can live normally and even do wrestling, it's okay. But it's not the end of my fight with this disease...

My last cycle was 600 Sustanone and 600 Nandrolone. And i got an injury, when i warmed up on bench press with fucking 50kg... my left trapezius muscle squeezed so strong, i couldn't walk for 6 days.( yes i couldn't walk because of trapezius, i know it's crazy) but i solve even this shit, it's not a first time.

So, why am telling you that? - I think i found a solution for maybe 90% of healing myself. I noticed that if i beat my tight muscles enough, to make them softer, and than built antagonist muscles - the effect of normal work of my body saves much longer! So for now, i decide to go to the new cycle, with low dosage of Enanthate and Boldenone. i think i will got the anabolic effect for building antagonist muscles, and it will help me feel better for a very very very long time.
And actually it will give me a chance to keep training in BJJ, because even on 30mg of Turinabol my lower back became a STONE after 20 mins of hard working.

So guys, Hello for everyone! If anyone is interested in my progress in this experiment on myself, i will post more info about progress later. But for now, i need an advise! I am not a local at USA, but as i understood, everyone make a shipping via post service. In my hometown this is a most dangerous way to buy something. Please explain me, how is it working here? How to make an order more secure? Should i change the name or address? Please, help me, i am tired to search an information about it :D I want to start this experiment as soon as possible. Thank you everyone who read this and who will answer to my questions.

Mobster

Re: I am new here!

Post by Mobster »

How old are you?
Saigon

Post by Saigon »

height 6.03
weight 167lb. best shape was 189.5lb

i think at this time i will stop on 180lb and will work only at functional (and destroy the antagonists)
Mobster

Post by Mobster »

Good man. Start a log so we can see your progress
Phill

Post by Phill »

welcome
Hany-Support

Post by Hany-Support »

Saigon wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2023 5:38 am Hi guys!
So i am not a regular person, who just visit a gym to be in a good shape, let me explain... At first, sorry for my english - it's not my native language.

So, i am a brazilian jiu jitsu wrestler, purple belt. But before i used AAS several times, it was a combinations of Enanthate , Nandrolone, Turinabol, Sustanon and maybe something else. Some of cycles was in a regular gym, and some only in a wrestler gym. Why am i not regular? - Because i have some troubles with muscles, triggerpoints all over the body, i feel fucking pain every day. 5 years ago, doctors says that i will be a disabled person in 1 year. FUCK THEM. I found a solution, now i can live normally and even do wrestling, it's okay. But it's not the end of my fight with this disease...

My last cycle was 600 Sustanone and 600 Nandrolone. And i got an injury, when i warmed up on bench press with fucking 50kg... my left trapezius muscle squeezed so strong, i couldn't walk for 6 days.( yes i couldn't walk because of trapezius, i know it's crazy) but i solve even this shit, it's not a first time.

So, why am telling you that? - I think i found a solution for maybe 90% of healing myself. I noticed that if i beat my tight muscles enough, to make them softer, and than built antagonist muscles - the effect of normal work of my body saves much longer! So for now, i decide to go to the new cycle, with low dosage of Enanthate and Boldenone. i think i will got the anabolic effect for building antagonist muscles, and it will help me feel better for a very very very long time.
And actually it will give me a chance to keep training in BJJ, because even on 30mg of Turinabol my lower back became a STONE after 20 mins of hard working.

So guys, Hello for everyone! If anyone is interested in my progress in this experiment on myself, i will post more info about progress later. But for now, i need an advise! I am not a local at USA, but as i understood, everyone make a shipping via post service. In my hometown this is a most dangerous way to buy something. Please explain me, how is it working here? How to make an order more secure? Should i change the name or address? Please, help me, i am tired to search an information about it :D I want to start this experiment as soon as possible. Thank you everyone who read this and who will answer to my questions.
hi bro,

If you would like help advice with measures or diet. Reducing, massaging, increasing weight most effectively, adding insulin, or anything else. Feel free to write, I will be happy to help you. FOR FREE.

Welcome on board! :)
>> If you want to repay our help on the Forum.
> Please follow and recommend our Social Media to others:

>-https://www.instagram.com/xsteroidscom/ :-bd
>https://www.facebook.com/xsteroids
:-bd